•Chapter 26•

(A/N: HOLY- 11K!? WHY DO YOU LIKE MY WRITING!?"

Midoriya's [POV]

It was during half way through the movie when I started getting tired, forgetting other people were there, as I put my head on his shoulder, he flinches.

T-"M-Midoriya...?" I close my eyes.

M-"...Shoto..." I put my face in his scent gland, seeing a flash before falling asleep.

Todoroki's [POV]

My face was dusted with red, I relax even though people were there. I lean my head on his, closing my eyes, seeing a flash before falling asleep.

Mina's [POV] (wow, that's new)

I look behind me, seeing that Todoroki and deku were falling asleep together! Awe, blind love. They're clueless that they like each other!

I pull out my phone taking a picture nudging Uraraka and Ida's shoulders.

MI-"Look! They're adorable!" I whisper.

I-"Yes, but this is informal for school grounds." I took my eyes off of them, like I mean- ida my man-

U-"Come on ida! Lighten up! At least it's not during school." She smiles, looking back at them.

Uraraka came and sat next to me.

U-"Send me the photo later, if you can." She whispered.

I felt my heart flutter, my face slightly red, not noticeable for my skin being pink, and the dark. How can she be so adorable and innocent?!

MI-"Sure! Wait- imma do something." I stand up, heading to where Todoroki and Deku were sitting.

I grab an extra blanket, placing it over them and putting their hands intertwined, tying to move Deku on Todoroki's lap, successful. I step back giggling at what I did, grabbing my phone and taking more photos.

U-"You...ARE A GENIUS." She stood up next to me, taking out her phone.

Why did she ask me to send it to her if she brought her phone? I shrugged it off, standing up and heading to the kitchen to get something to drink.

I-"Mina, since you are in the kitchen. Can you get me orange juice? I need to refuel my energy!" I laugh.

MI-"Sure! Give me a sec." I grabbed another cup.

Lot of other people asked drinks, so let's just say I spent a lot of time in the kitchen getting drinks.