•Chapter 21•

Todoroki's [POV]

Izu and I were walking to the cafe
where my siblings were waiting for us, they probably think that the "serious" news is probably just a joke.

I had Izuku's hand interview with mine, nervousness filling our systems. I take deep breaths before approaching my siblings.

I sat next to Izuku with Fuyumi right across from me with Natsuo across from Izuku.

N-"Hey, Shoto! So, Whats the the so called "serious news?" Is it actually serious?" He laughs, his arm over the chair.

F-"Natsuo! But yeah, what is it Shoto?" She laughs to before picking up a menu.

T-"Can we order first? Then we'll tell you after, Id rather catch up first." They all nodded, ordering what they wanted.

F-"I'll have The mocha cappuccino and the apple fritter, please." The waitress got out her notebook and wrote it down.

N-"I'll have the pumpkin spice latte and the Pumpkin pie!" He always loved the seasons, weirdly.

M-"I'll have the peppermint tea, and the chocolate croissant, please!" He's adorable.

T-"I'll have the black coffee and a strawberry crepe, please." She wrote it down with a smile plastered on her face, before turning around and walking away.

F-"So, what did you have to say? Or do you wanna wait for the food?" She had a smile on her face, with a tad bit of confusion.

They both listened intently, wondering what we were going to said, if it was joke or not, even though they knew i was not one to joke.

I take deep breaths, my voice sore from lack of hydration.

T-"...Izuku...is...how do i say this...?" Izuku grabbed my hand, both of my siblings looking even more curious.

M-"I-its fine!...Remember...? we'll be fine!" He kissed my cheek, i had an embarrassed expression on my face, knowing that my siblings were in front of me.

T-"...Izuku's...pregnant..." All you could hear was the people chatting around us.

The silence was so uneasy.