•Chapter 7•

This is when Momo ran out the room.

Momo's POV

Once I was slightly done crying, Kirishima and Bakugo came out the room, Kirishima with his hand over Bakugos mouth, but Bakugo looking like he was about to bite his hand.

U-"Its fine! You don't need him! There's always someone better!"

MO-"B-but he was perfect...!"

U-"How was he perfect?"

MO-"His style, his eyes and how they shine, his perfectly neat comb out hair, perfect teeth, perfect body..."

U-"O-OKAY...I think that's enough..."

MO-"S-sorry...! Its just...who could he like? ...That he would reject me...?"

U-"I'm not sure...! But your probably better then her!"

MO-"...Thanks...!" I smile.

K-"I think we should go back to the dorms! They should be coming back tomorrow!" Someone else was waking into the room, they had white hair. My best guess is he was Todoroki's brother.

We all nodded and head back to the dorms. I headed back to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat down at my desk. I was writing things done that Shoto and I had in common, then the question popped into my head...

"How can I make Shoto Todoroki fall in love with me?"

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! For my posting schedule, go check out my "Posting schedule" book, and sorry I didn't post on time, I forgot I had an appointment.)