•Chapter 55•

•Time•

Todoroki's [POV]

Its been a its been a year by now, the twins have started to walk and talk, by this point Izu and I are in our second year, i have a few things planned for when we leave, but for now, it a just us and the twins.

TE&YU-"Dada? Dada! Dada!" Their adorable, Izuku was downstairs and i was upstairs in their room playing with them.

T-"What is it?" I was never really good with children, but i think they understand that enough.

TE&YU-"Play, play!" They always talked insync, which personally amazed me.

I laugh softly, then stop being hit in the face with a toy car, i look up and see them laughing.

T-"Thats not okay, dont throw things, that can hurt someone." They nod sadly.

I dont like scolding them, but it could seriously hurt people, i hear the door open, i look behind me.

M-"Shochannnnn, its too hot~" he sighs.

I laugh, the babies laugh too, Izu just groans. I extend my arm out, taking his hand in mine, i put him in my lap, cooling him down.

M-"Where do you two want to have your birthday?" They looked at eachother before answering.

TE&YU-"Beach! Beach!" We laughed and nodded.

M-"I finished the cake earlier so its ready for tomorrow! Now we can just spend it bit of time with the twins, and I can send the invites later!" I kiss him.

T-"I'll do the invites, you go play with the twins, ill be back soon alright?" He nodded before going to play with the twins.

I left the room going to get my phone to invite a bit of family and friends. How can I avoid Endeavor?