•Chapter 33•

-Continued and flashback-

D-"Wow...Congratulations! Two healthy baby boys!" The room was filled with tears of happiness.

•Month 4•

Todoroki's [POV]

After we found out that we were having twins we starting buying stuff, which was kinda fun. We bought two cribs and....just two of everything.

We started hanging out with the others so they wouldn't get suspicious as well. Everything kinda past by fast over the few months, we found out Kirishima wanted to confess to Bakugo. (Surprise, Surprise!)

He wanted to confess to him in a few months, so they had that going for them. Uraraka told Izu that she liked Mina, Ever since he found out her feelings they become closer.

But I have realized that Izu's become more clingy, I don't it really mind it, but it does get in the way of trying to study. It's still cute though.

As I finish writing a song I read it back in my head. Did I ever mention to Izu that I love singing and writing songs? I sing the song out loud.

After I finish, I put it away, waking down stairs to the living room. I sit down on the couch waiting for something exciting to happen.

I decide to take a nap on the couch.

Momo's [POV]

As I walk down stairs from finally finishing my homework, I head to the living room.

I walking into the living room seeing Todoroki on the couch, sleeping. I walk up to him, sitting down.

I watch as his chest rises up and down, as his hair covers his face, being lifted with every breath. I caress his face watching him move around, and pulling away from my touch.

I was surprised he pulled away, most people like the feeling of my touch.

I go to the kitchen to get some food still questioning why.

Midoriya's [POV]

I looked for Shochan in his room to not find him there, so I checked the living room, finding him there.

Since we were in the living room, I decided to just caress his face. He leaned his face into my touch, I kiss his forehead, then putting mine against his.

While I started to go up, I heard water splash on the floor, then a cup following after.

I stand up, turning around fast.

MO-"W-what are you doing to Todoroki-Senpai?!" You could see the anger in her eyes.

M-"W-what do y-you mean, Momo?"  She charged at me, attacking me.

I blocked her, trying to get her off of me, not wanting to hurt her, I don't use my quirk. I start crying, trying to stop her and crying.

I felt cold, then warm. I looked up to see, Shochan's arms wrapped around me, with Momo frozen to the ground, and the room around us partly frozen.

T-"What are you doing Momo?! Have you gone crazy!? How have you sunk so low to hurt Midoriya!?" His grip got harder and the room got colder, making me shiver.

MO-"HE TRIED TO GET IN THE WAY OF US, I STOPPED HIM. ARENT YOU HAPPY?!" The room got even more cold.

T-"NO. I don't like you Momo. I advise you to stop." He removed the ice, picking me up and talking me to my room, before stopping in the middle of the staircase looking at Momo.

T-"Don't even talk to me." He carried me to my room.

I felt bad for her, but to hurt me...just imagine if Shochan didn't wake up...I shake the thought when he puts me down on the bed. He lays down next to me, sighing from exhaustion.

I kiss him softly, earning a kiss back.

M-"S-sorry..." he looked confused.

T-"Why are you sorry? She was the one who attacked first." He pulled me closer.

M-"Not that...I woke you by kissing your forehead, she saw it and..." he kissed me, shutting me up.

T-"No, it's her fault for not getting that fact that I don't like her in her head.

We stay in silent bliss for a few minutes before falling asleep.