PART VII - NO ANGEL

This was a first for Elle. Not the sex, not by any stretch of the imagination but the predicament. The anticipation, the desire, the green light to be herself. The challenge of Tre holding back any reciprocal affections. It made her wet with desire as she felt him coming to life under her touch, growing in its confines.

He watched her bite her lip in anticipation turning him on even more when she seems impressed by his size. Her hands are soft.

"I'm clean" he says before she can ask making her smile, he's a control freak of course he is.

"So am I" she affirms before kissing the tip of his manhood chastity and stroking it slowly.

A tease, she smiles looking up at him before taking as much of him as she can in her mouth and stroking him. She continues using her mouth to give the head attention while stroking his length.

He shudders when she licks the underside of his dick on a visible vein. Its all the cue Elle needs to finish him off cupping his balls and going to work.

"Fuck" he groans contracting and trying to last.

"Fuck" he repeats yanking her up to her feet by her hair.

"You're going to pay for that" he rasps all libido having cum already on her nightdress. He didn't know where to start but he wanted that satisfied smirk off of her face for his prides sake. Swallowing allows him to catch his bearing and he sits lifting her onto his lap and kissing her intimately. Elles centre throbs as how good his tongue feels, how soft his lips are how good he feels, how hard his body is against hers. Just when she touches his face he stops her abruptly taking her chin.

"Cant touch me like that" his eyes are dark as he catches his breath.

"Not until you tell me I own this pussy" his words come out as a growl as Elle smiles putting her hands up determined not to break first and he grabs her neck turning her to back him and spreading her legs. She doesn't flinch a little at the pressure proving a level of trust.

Her folds are slick and dripping as he swipes them for a taste. She can't help but moan its been too long since she's had any worthwhile attention. His hold around her neck tightens as he finds her clit in no time massaging the sensitive spot and making her moan even more.

"Please Tre" she asks breathlessly letting her head fall back as much as the position will permit enjoying every moment of pleasure. The words only made his dick harder, her arousal turning him on more and more by the second. The sensation overwhelms her, the rooms spinning and the tension is too much. His hand loosens around her neck at the feeling of her heart rate increasing and she holds onto his arm tight as she comes.

Tre peppers kissed in the nook of her neck until her recovery is evident, still sitting behind her now giving her tits some attention.

"You broke a rule" his words are calm cool and collected.

"Did I?" Elle asks curiosity and a touch of excitement in her tone.

"Mhhmm" he continues fondling her.

"You're still touching me" he noted freeing his arm from her hold.

"Are you going to do something about it?" She asks turning to him with a mischievous rebelliousness in her eyes.

"Wait for me in my room, without this" he instructs touching the fabric of her night dress. In an act of defiance she pokes his chest touching him again before heading to his room.

"Fuck" he mutters once she's gone rock hard again even after getting one out of the way. A game of pride, pain and pleasure that he had to win but if he knew anything about Elle it wouldn't be easy. He'd play dirty if he had to getting some ice from the ice maker only to find Elle completely naked tying her hair up in the mirror. Her owning her sexy made her even more alluring. No coy looks just genuine happiness and excitement. He points to the bed and she sits attentively.