POSEIDON

Kayleigh's POV:

After a 14 hours flight my butt hurts, geez! That's too long I thought if I will fly with our private plane it will be faster even one hour but it is not! That pilot!

When I arrived at UK's Palace everyone greet me but I didn't greet them back because I have jetlag.

It's one in the morning but they look so alive at this hour, what does Hart doing with these people.

When I am going upstairs Hart welcome me with her open arms and E on her side but I just refused that hug, I am not in the mood for hot welcoming.

"Oh, our dear Kayleigh is so tired" E said with a laugh.

"Shut up, bitch! I need an explanation later" I said then went to my room and when my body feel the bed I immediately fall asleep.

Kinaumagahan ay may kumakalabog agad sa labas ng kwarto ko. Why the hell are they disturbing me? Didn't they know that I had a flight for 14 hours? That's too long and I need a sleep that's too long too!

I didn't open the door but I heard foot steps and minutes passed I heard the clicking of the lock of my door.

They did it again! Kaya ayokong napupunta dito wala akong tulog na maayos at palagi na lang akong ginugulo! Can't I just get some more sleep? This people!

"Wake up, sleepyhead" as I heard her voice my eyes automatically rolled even it's close.

"Go away, I need some more sleep" then I grabbed my blanket and cover it to myself.

"You need to get up! We need to talk about something" the she grabbed my blanket.

"Argh! Later! Just give me some more minutes" and let her grabbed it.

"No! We just gave you 8 hours sleep so that's enough" then she's forcing me to get up.

Napadilat ako ng mata at inis na hinarap siya pero siya wala lang karea-reaksyon ang mukha.

What kind of human is this? Hindi ba nalahian ng reaksyon to ng mga magulang niya?

"Kikilos na! Just go" inis na sabi ko saka siya umalis.

Sa araw-araw na ginawa ba ng Diyos, Hart 'di ka ngingiti? Ganda ganda tapos 'di man lang marunong ngumiti.

Napailing na lang ako sa naisip at saka umalis sa kama kahit ayaw ko pa talaga.

Tinagalan ko talagang mag-ayos dahil alam kong kapag ginawa ko 'yun ay aakyat na naman si Hart at kakalabugin ang pinto ng kwarto ko and I'm right. When she open the door her face wants to explode. She looks pissed and I love seeing her pissed.

"How I miss that face of yours" I said with a smirked that make her move fast that I can't even see and punched me in my guts so I laughed.

I can't just defeat her, I tried so many times but I can't see how she moves fast and in a smooth way so I gave up trying to defeat her.

"As always" natatawang sabi ko at inakbayan siya.

We are at the same height so isn't hard that much para sa akin na akbayan siya.

"Shut up, Kayleigh" she irritated removed my hands pn her shoulder and walked passed by me.

I just smiled and follow her downstairs. I saw E sitting at the sofa and smiling widely at me so my smile wiped out.

If I easily annoyed Hart it's the other way around when it comes for E and me, ngiti niya palang naiinis na ako, ewan ko ba.

"Don't smile at me bitch" she faked her sad face so I rolled my eyes and sat on the single sofa.