GRADUATION

Davon's POV:

Time run's so fast, it's been two years since Harlow showed up, it's been two years when I accept the fact that Kaia won't be back anymore and it's been two years since I admitted to myself that I really like Harlow, and she didn't know about that thing, and I'm too torpe to said that but I'm doing my best for her to feel it, eh kung hindi niya nararamdaman magkamag-anak talaga sila ni Kaia.

Our vacation trip in UK two years ago is fun, though I always going back at that palace pero hindi na nila ako pinapapasok hangga't hindi nila natatawagan si Harlow at kapag lumabas naman si Harlow ay aalis agad kami kaya hindi talaga ako nakakapasok. It feels like they have something inside that they don't want me to see, that's why but the rest it's fun, I enjoyed being with my friends in two months.

And another two years past but we still didn't destroy RD, in that two years palala sila ng palala, everytime we're about to raid their place nakakatakas sila, parang may isang tao na alam ang bawat kilos namin at alam ang plano namin kaya nakakawala sila, we've been searching them for two years and we can't just focus to them before because we're busy in school and now we can focus on searching to them because we're on a ceremony now for graduation.

"This is the day that everyone's waited for, the last day of being a students, and the first day of being a professional, everyone is gathered here for a very special day, this is it!" naghiyawan ang mga estudyante. "May we now call on, Mr. Davon Langley for our Summa Cum Laude of Engineering batch 2019!" everyone clapped when my name called.

I'll be giving any message for everyone, can I just thank you? I'm not used to this, really! And I really didn't expect to be at this top.

I stand up and thanked our dean for calling my name, as I was looking at all the students here my eyes caught something pero naputol ang pagtitig ko dun ng makita kong kumaway si Harlow sa akin so I smiled, that woman bring back into my life and I'm happy that she came.

"Ahm, hello everyone, I didn't really expect to be at this top, to be graduate has a flying colors, I'm fine with nothing but this is a good thing though, no! Not a good thing but the best one for me" they all smiled. "I'm a bully before, I bully everyone, I don't give a damn to everyone but someone changed me, or not! I changed myself for that woman and I'm really thankful to her because I feel like if it's not her I'm not here talking to you, have this medals and standing here so I'm thankful" I feel the tears in my eyes pero pinigilan ko silang tumulo kasi nakakahiya. "This is our new challenge! This is our new journey! Our new beginning, our new life, let's walk to the right path and make our own way to success, batch 2019, I'm proud to be part of you, thank you!"

Everybody stands up and give me a warm around of applause when I end my speech.

"Thank you for that wonderful speech, Mr. Langley" I thanked our dear dean too and went back to my seat.

"That was the great speech that you ever said" Harlow said beside me.

"Yeah" I smiled.

After the speech of summa cum laude's of other programs (courses) pinatayo nila kami para sa paghahagis ng mga toga namin.

"In a count of three, one.....two.....three!" and that we throw our toga up. "Congratulations graduates"

Kaniya-kaniya kaming punta sa magulang at dahil wala dito ang parents ni Harlow ay kila tita Keira siya pumunta dahil sila naman ang pumunta para sakaniya.

"Why don't you confess your feelings to her, son?" daddy said.

"Oo nga, honey, you keep that for too long why don't you give yourself a chance?" napatingin ako kay Harlow na nakangiti habang kausap ang mga kamag-anak niya.