1

Jungkook's Pov
Here i am inside the meeting room, waiting for the people i called for, since tomorrow we will attack TxT Mafia, Im going to give them what they want, soon they arrived, "Ah Jungkook!", Hoseok hyung shouted and sit on his chair, they all settle down and i also sat at my chair which were on the head of the table, "So, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, is the ARMY in condition?", i asks looking very serious, "Yes they are, in fact they have improved!", Hoseok hyung answers and Namjoon hyung just nods, "As for the four of you, Taehyung hyung and Jin hyung you both will sneak inside their mansion, and Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung you both will be outside of their front gate.", i started with the plan and they all nods, i never forget to gave Yoongi hyung some death glares, i dont know if he notice it or not but yeah.

"Next thing, as the both of you sneak inside, you'll eliminate the guards quietly, then you will signal Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung to get inside the mansion too, when the four of you is inside, roam around the mansion, if they are not aware that you all have sneaked in, signal Namjoon and Hoseok hyung to start the attack with the ARMY, clear?", i finished and they all nod synching with a "Yes boss!", i nod at them and stand up, "To the training grounds.", i said and they all follows me.

I explain the plan to the ARMY, "I almost forgot, some will stay here in our base, team A and D will be left here.", i said and they all nods, "Yes boss!", they all shouted in chorus, "Now tonight, ready your equipments, guns and all, sleep early and tomorrow at 5am you all should be ready, cause at that time we will start the plan, do you all understand?!", i shouted looking deadly serious, "Yes boss!", they all shouted and go to their respective groups to get their things ready, "You six, get ready also, you all are the lead.", i said and they just nods at me, "So you never mention what you will do?", Taehyung hyung asks and i smirks at him, "Leave their boss alive or atleast their leaders alive, when you guys have captured them, signal me.", i said and my smirk grow bigger, "I trust you all, please dont fail, do this quick.", i said and was about to go when a hand stops me.

"Why are you being in a hurry?", Jin hyung asks and i sighs, "Nothing, just do as i say.", i said and wiggle his hands and headed to my office, i want things to be done quick so i can face my problems with bringing Yoona back, even if her parents and Yoongi hyung will be on the way, ill still get her, she loves me and only me, what mine is mine.

-Time Skip-
Tomorrow comes and everyone is ready to go, we all headed to TxT's base i was just in front of their front gate with Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung, and also with the ARMY, they started the plan and it went smoothly when the four have sneaked inside.

The four have been inside for like 20 minutes and im starting get impatient and worried at the same time, "What's taking them so long?", i ask myself as i glance over my watch, soon they opened the front gate but to my surprise an alarm buzz off, "Shit! I forgot to plan about this alarms! Quick attack now!", i shouted and Namjoon hyung begins to command the ARMY,  i grabbed my machine gun and walk behind ARMY, when we were all inside their front yard their mens were also outside to face us, we lose no time and started shoting them.

Only few of my ARMY died and we all killed their men, we raid inside their mansion only to be met by an ambush but to my surprised the ARMY was indeed improved, only few of them died and they have defended well, "Jungkook im going to roam around upstairs.", Hoseok hyung said, "Im coming too.", Taehyung hyung said and they both go.

"Everyone roam around, kill every enemy you'll see!", i shouted and everyone move, but my hyungs stay and goes towards me, "You're not like this Jungkook.", Seokjin hyung said and held my shoulder, "I know, im sorry just dont mind me get their leaders, its just i have other things to---", i was cut off by a shot.

Seokjin's Pov
"Jungkook!", i shouted and the others go over him, he was shot in the abdomen, he falls down and i held him, i look behind and saw a guy with his gun i assume he was the one who shoot Jungkook.

Behind him was four other guys the two guys just walk casually but the other two held Hoseok and Taehyung, "You jerks thought we're weak, remember that you are in my teritory! So do not--", i cut him off by shooting his legs, i cignalled Hoseok and Taehyung to do something.

Jungkook holds me tighter, "Keep them alive.", he said barely breathing, i nodded my head and look back and the guys nodded their heads and we all move in sync.

Hoseok and Taehyung successfully get put of their arms and we dont lose time on shooting them all at the legs and shoulder.

"Damn you!!", their leader shouted and Namjoon and Yoongi grab them all, while me and Jimin helps Jungkook get up and put him in the van.

Namjoon puts blind folds and duck tape on the TxT mafia leaders faces, and also tide their hands, they put them on a separate van.

Soon we leave the Txt Mafia base and headed back to the mansion, Jungkook keep on groaning in pain, Yoongi was besides us giving Jungkook the first aid he needs.

As soon as we arrives the mansion, Yoongi get out of the van, "Strecher, now!", he shouted and the maids move quickly, as we put Jungkook by the strecher, we run him quickly to the clinic.

"Leave us, ill call you guys when he was fine.", Yoongi said and we all nods.

Yoongi's Pov
I injected Jungkook a sleeping vacine so as i operates him, he was asleep.

I quickly moves and started the operation, i dont need any assistance since im used on being alone when i work, i removes the bullet faster than i thought, i stiched his wound and cleaned it.

I let him rest, i wash my hands and cleaned my self changing into new clothes, i stare at him, my heart aches as i look at his face.

He was in pain, he rushes everything so he could get back Yoona, i dont wanna hurt him, and see him in pain, but i love Yoona, i have to fight for her.

My mind keep on thinking what to do but my heart says to fight for my love, i dont even know what to do now, but i one thing i know, as long as Yoona chooses me, ill fight for her.

I leave my clinic and saw them outside, "He was fine now, he just needs rest, by the way tell him im heading out.", I said and about to go but i stop in my tracks, "Where is the leaders?", i asks,  "In the dark rooms.", Taehyung answers and smiles sheepishly, "Give the soldiers some first aid, i just need to go out.", i said and rushes pit before they ask many questions.

Yoona's Pov
I heard a knock on my door and as i open it, it was my boyfriend Yoongi.

"Yoongs!", i shouted and hugs him, "What took you so long? Too much work in the mafia?", i asks as we sat down the sofa, "We attacked TxT mafia today, Jungkook got shot and so i operated him.", Yoongi said and i dont know why it hurts me so much and why it worries me a lot, i should be moving on and i should be not affected by it.

"I can read you clearly, i understand.", he suddenly said and so i look up and tries changing the topic, "Yoona i know you still likes him, but dont worry ill change that thouht.", he said and i smiles nodding, I hope so too Yoongi... I hope so too.

===============
A/N

Hey guys, it has been long! And i just wanna drop this by, so the chapter 1 is out, stand by for the next chapters, tho I'm still on hiatus, I'll to my best to update! Hoping for your more patience!