12::Ending

3 months has passed since all the quarrels happens, the Jeon Mafia has become on hiatus making everyone taught that Mafias has been shut down after the large war happens.

The supposedly 1 month off of his three hyungs it became 3 months, he decided to call back his hyungs for a big announcement.

The three arrived the mansion and awed at how it was not changed, that the Armys are still in training, Jungkook approached them and gave them a big hug, "Awww the baby missed us.", Hoseok teases and they all laugh, "So the announcement?", Namjoon asks, Jungkook was about to say it but got cutted, "Hmm maybe save it, and just announce it while having lunch, Miss Yoona is waiting on the dining hall already.", Mrs. Anne said and walk over the dining hall as the four follows.

"Yoona!", the three said give you some greetings as they asks how you have been, "We are doing good here!", you said and they all smiles as they sit on their chairs, everyone started eating and Jungkook looks at you like asking permission when to said it, you nodded at him, "So hyungs, me and Yoona are getting married, Tomorrow.", Jungkook blurted out and the three almost choked on their food, "Tomorrow?!", Jimin shouted, "But we just came and-", Jimin was cutted, "Relax hyung, everything is settled and it will be fine.", Jungkook said and you giggles, "He already plan it all.", You added and Jimin relaxes as he smiles, "I'm proud of you kook.", Namjoon said and they all smiles as you all continued eating.

-Fast Forward to your wedding day-

Jungkook and Jimin is at the altar, Jimin being the bestman, Namjoon and Hoseok were at the front seats as well as Mrs. Anne, Yoongi was there at the back sit with his police guards, your mom was also there beside Jiyeon as her guard since she is also in prison due to being associated with your dad.

You are behind the door of the wedding hall, Jungkook made your wedding simple as you wishes, just in a luxury wedding hall and having the reception at a luxury hotel, still expensive but with simple touches.

As you were ready, you ask the doorsmen to open the door for you, as soon as the doors open you slowly walk towards the man you love, a tear escape your eyes at every step you take.

After everything that happens, you are the one i ended up with, i am happy that finally peace will be with us, i hope this stays forever like this.

You thought as you stare at the guy in the altar waiting for you.

You changed everything once you arrive, you change me, and more importantly give peace and love in my life.

Jungkook said to himself as he smiles at you, as soon as you reach to him he held your hand and pull you closer to him, "Finally.", he said and smiles as he connected your foreheads, "Shall we start?", the priest asks smiling at the both of you, and you both giggles and nodded at the priest.

The ceremony ended with a happy cheers and everyone headed to the reception place which is a luxury hotel.

Everyone drink and eat as you all party at the newly wed which is you and Jungkook, also for celebrating a new success in the Mafia.

Jungkook calls everyone's attention making everyone quiet, "So i have decided on something i never thought i will,", he started, you held his hand for him to know that you supports him with all your heart, "And that is to close down our Mafia Organization, and transform it to a company i always wanted, and we will now be classified as Leon Group, where we present new products in the department.", he said and everyone cheers at the new thing that will happen.

"I named it Leon because it is the morphed surname of mine and Yoona, also we will have 4 categories, Technology line, Department store, Food line, and Perfume line, so everyone right here now is my employees, what do you guys think?", he asks, and everyone cheers agreeing at Jungkook's announcement.

"Kook, what about us?", Namjoon asks, "Aww hyung of course you got positions!", Jungkook said, "He said that you three will be presidents of the categories except the Department store because it will be mine.", You said and giggles, "Man I'm so proud of you Jungkook!", Jimin shouted and hugs him, "Gosh hyung you're so drunk!", Jungkook said earnjng a laugh, "This makes me happy that you are having decisions with your happiness in it.", Hoseok said and patted him, "Thanks to all of you.", he said and smiles.

"Congratulations Jungkook.", a voice interrupted their laughing and they all look at the owner of it, "Y-yoongi hyung.", Jungkook calls, "Sorry for interrupting i just wanted to congratulate you before i go back to my prison room you know my therapist are always early.", he said and giggles, Jungkook hugs him making his giggle fade, Yoongi hugs him back, "I'm really proud of you, thank you for everything Jungkook.", Yoongi said and breaks the hug, "Hyung, just don't forget, you are welcome to us.", Jungkook said and Yoongi smiled before joining his police guard in the car and soon leave.

"I'm glad that, everything has turn to this.", You said and pinched Jungkook's cheeks making him smile, "So let's continue the party?", he shouted and the music bangs the room.

-Fast forward 5 years have passed-

Yoona's pov
It has been 5 years since then, we have now our 4 years old son Junggyun, our 2 years old son Jungjae, and our youngest 1 year old daughter Jungyoo, this is our 3 angels that give us more happiness.

Leon Group was also a big success leaving it all over the news saying that the most famous mafia organization was now the most famous and well known brand Leon.

Yoongi also was now out of the prison as requested by Jungkook, he was now in America and was now a Surgeon there, he was change and is like the Yoongi we all known, he live his life in peace there now but regularly pay us a visit, the five of them has healed their own wounds caused by each other.

I sure know that Taehyung and Jin was very proud of them and was happy on how things become.

Everything has turn out pretty well after Jungkook decided for his happiness making me very proud and happy at the life we have right now, it's very perfect.

"Mommy!", Jungjae called out shaking me out of my taughts, "Yes sweetie?", i asks, "Daddy shaid to call ywou and jwoin ush in mwimming pool!", Jungjae said and i smiled as he tried his best to speak straight, "Aww sure Jae let's go?", I said and he nodded eagerly as his wet hair bounce up and down, "Aigoo my Jae is very adorable right now.", I giggled and carry him heading to the pool.

I look around only to realize Jungyoo wasn't in her sand box, "Jeon Jungkook! Where is my Yoo?!", I shouted as i put Jae on his chair, "Relax honey.", he said as he pull Gyun up on the kiddie pool putting him in his chair.

"How can i freaking relax if Yoo is not on her-", I was cut off by a certain cute voice, "Mimi!", that's how Yoo calls me since she can't say Mommy properly.

I look behind me and there she was, carried by her uncle Jimin together with her Uncle Namjoon and Hoseok, "Yoo!", i said and get Yoo from Jimim and hug her, "Don't prank Mimi like that.", i said and she giggles making my anger fade away.

"Seems like Mrs. Jeon is not happy to see us.", Hoseok teases and you just roll your eyes and laugh at them, "Maybe my snacks will change her mood.", Mrs. Anne said which made me smile and we all gather at the table beside the pool and eat the snacks Mrs. Anne have prepared.

"I love you Yoona.", Jungkook said and i smiled, he tells me that everytime he have the chance which i find very sweet, "I love you too bunny.", i said and was about to kiss his cheeks, "Gross! Save that for later, or not cause maybe Yoo will have a baby sibling.", Jimin protests, "That will sure happen if they keep acting all lovey dovey.", Namjoon added and we all laugh at the statements.

A happy and peaceful life i always wanted, has now came true, because of the person i cherish right now, i guess it's not bad after all, i mean, being Kidnapped by a Mafia Boss.

The End.