1. The Meeting

Levy's POV

"See you tomorrow Levy!" My co-worker Lucy waved goodbye as I exited the small bar. I smiled and waved as well, not wanting to come across as rude to my best friend. The bar was quiet, how it usually was at this time of night. Not too early, yet not too late. I think it was 10pm, that would make sense, I usually leave around that time.

        But this time, was different.

        On my way out of the bar, I saw a couple of drunk men wandering towards me. It didn't phase me much since Fairy Tail was famous for it's drunken customers buying more alcohol and still managing to keep their pants on, aside from Cana. The thing which caused me to shift out of my normal happy feeling was when one of them yelled out,

        "Oi! Sweet thang, come show us what your hips can do!"

        At that comment, I turned the opposite direction I was walking which was thankfully away from them. Then, I fastened my pace and stretched the distance between myself and the men.

        "Don't be shy! C'mon!" They continued to follow me even when I turned a corner into a small alleyway near my apartment. "We know where you're goin'!"

        That comment caused me to stop and realise where I was. They knew where I was going, but I did not.

        The small alleyway which I thought led to my apartment building actually led to a dead-end.

        Why?! I always come down here, this is the usual shortcut! How di- I realised that I had gone the opposite way in order to try and lose the drunks. 

        The three men were beside the alleyway, and making loud noises as if they thought it would lure me out. I hid in the darkest part of the alley and prayed that they wouldn't find me, or that they'd lose interest. As I backed up against the wall, something sharp poked my back.

        "Ouch." I whispered. "What the heck is behind m-," I turned to see a tall, muscular figure behind me, although it was dark and I could hardly see what the guy was wearing, I knew that he wasn't happy about a small female bumping into him whilst trying to hide.

        "What the hell are you doin' here Shrimp?"

        "I...I'm trying to hide from those drunk men out there, please just help me." I quietly pleaded to the man. 

        "Why should I, leader of the streets here, help a worthless coffee barister like you?"

        His words were ice cold and I felt like slapping him, but that would cause too much noise and probably get me killed. 

        What?

        He was like a gangster, in the films they always carry guns and weapons to kill people with!

        "Hey look! There she is!" One of the drunken men from before had seen me speaking to the stranger and was waltzing over. His other two friends followed him. As they came closer I recognised one of them as Bacchus from the hardcore alcoholic bar Quatro Puppy. "C'mere girlie, we only wanna play a lil'."

        The stranger who I'd backed up into just watched, they hadn't seen him yet.

        "C-Can you help me?" I asked him, only to see no one behind me.

        "Who are ya speaking to girlie?"

        "C'mon! We only wanna play a lil'."

        "Play a lil'!"

        "Get away from me!" Slapping their hands away I soon found myself backed up into the corner of the alleyway. "Dang it..."

        The men were closing in on me, Lucy and Erza had told me once how Cana was faced with the same men, she escaped only because she was an alcoholic too and challenged Bacchus to a drinking game. He won her bra in the end, but he respected her and let her leave unscathed.