9

A/N: so my friend wanted to be added to the story so there's a new character, don't worry Tia and Ali, you'll still be very relevant :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey y/n" said the tall platinum blonde haired boy "hey, Malfoy, is that right?" I asked "well I actually rather you call me Draco, but whatever is better for you I'm fine with" he answered "hey so Blaise told me what happened between you two and me, are you guys ok now?" "I don't think so but I honestly kind of miss him, we grew up together, so this sudden fight, it just feels strange, you know?" "yeah I understand"

Talking with him was kinda strange, I no doubt thought he was attractive, and from what blaise told me, he seemed to be a right arrogant toad, but he seems really caring and sweet. "hey y/n" I realised I was staring at him while lost in thought and quickly snapped out of it "I'm sorry I wasn't there early enough. That way I could have been up there with you, but I feel even worse that I didn't get to you in time, I'm so sorry y/n"

I looked at him in shock "what, no! This is not your fault, whatever happened that was my fault, I was an idiot and wasn't watching Whete I was going, don't blame yourself, and any way, I feel horrible because I can't even remember who you are and what you mean to me, all of this is just so confusing, Im the one who should be sorry Draco" "I still feel bad" "draco, please don't, it's not your fault"

"oh, hey!  I just remembered" he said "I'm going to be your tutor, Dumbledore said that it would be good for both of us, so I agreed and I know that you've been struggling, so I was glad to say yes" I smiled at his words and the way he said it made me feel like he was actually excited to help "oh, and detention has been put off until you're completely better, that goes for both of us so I won't have to go until you do, it was your fault that we got into detention in the first place" "yeah you think you're slick don't you Malfoy? What ever" I smiled at him jokingly.

It came so easily with him, we got along straight away, well for me it was the first time, but for him it was just a normal conversation and I was glad he was so easy going.

"Malfoy, thank you for talking to me and I can't wait to meet you again" he smiled "I..." he was cut off "that was thirty minutes you two, I have many things to do today and the girl needs some rest so go, thank you" as madam Pomfrey pushed Malfoy out. I waved at him, what do I do now. I thought to myself.

Most of the day I just slept, I didn't really have anything to do and quite frankly I was really tired. When I woke for the fifth time, two teachers were helping a girl to one of the beds, I hadn't seen her before, well not that I remember anyway, but she had long brown hair and big blue eyes. Madam Pomfrey came over in a record time blocking my view of what happened to her.

Time past and I was finally able to see what the damage was. She had a broken arm and seem annoyed not hurt "bloody school brooms I tell ya" I chuckled at her "I'm Destiny by the way" she said looking over to me "y/n" "what happened to you then" "hit a wall, got amnesia, I second that bloody school brooms, or maybe I'm just a dumbass, who knows the difference" she smiled "what about you then" I asked "tryna play a prank on the weasley twins but they saw it coming and I freaked out and came crashing down, was hoping a bone would stick out so that it would be a better story but you can't always get what you want, meh they won't know the difference,  what house you in then?" "well all my friends that came in were from slytherin so I'm assuming I am too, what about you?" "gryffindor, pretty good I tell ya, if my parents weren't in gryffindor I bet I would have been in slytherin, would be good to be honest, more arguments". I laughed, she was really easy to talk to and she didn't keep any conversation dull.

We honestly talked for hours, it felt like we had known each other for years it was that easy. But after a while my exhaustion took over and I fell back to sleep.

It was the next morning, I wasn't sure what day it was anymore but that didnt matter. I felt better and didn't feel like saying in bed anymore.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I asked "can't i go outside today, it's really nice and I've got nothing else to do?" she looked over at me and shook her head "no, not until tomorrow, now if you wouldn't mind, I'm busy" she huffed. I rolled my eyes and slouched back down into my bed "hey, where do you wanna go" Destiny whispered "I dunno, the lake or something, anywhere but here" I whispered back "easy" she stood up looking over madam Pomfrey who's back was turned "come on, gotta go now" she looked at me and waved me over to follow her. I didn't say anything but just followed her into the hall way.

"where are we going?" she waved as to shut me up. She was looking around the corner to see if anyone was there, and there was....

"oii, you two, what do you think you're doing?" "oh shut up you old lump of shit, common, we've gotta get to the lake without anyone seeing us, you coming?" Destiny said to the weasley twins "yeah of course" they said in unison "this way" George said as a passage opened up, I knew they knew ways around the castle but the secret passage ways were very well hidden that I was impressed, how on earth would they have found that.

We were walking for a while when we got to the end of the passage and it opened up to outside, exactly where I wanted to go, the lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: you're welcome Destiny, enjoy your smart arse little character, and also I wanted to add the weasley twins in because they are honestly my favorite characters in the entire book and movie series, so enjoy some of that, please vote and comment ;)