CHAPTER:TWO*.* God LIKE ARMS*°.*

...

47

48

I was currently looking for the apartment that I would spend most of my time in.

49

Here is is ,apartment 50 ! I twisted the door handle and couldn't stop looking at the place in awe.

The apartment was a soft grey and dark grey carpeting. On my left there was a small dinning area with a lake drawing hanging on the wall.

On my right there was a white three person sofa with pastel green throw pillows. Brown moon shaped coffee table and flat screen tv set.

In front of me was a tiny hallway with three rooms. All the rooms had different colours: pink, purple and green.

I went into the pink room and once more I looked at the room with awe.

The room was the same colour as the door but lighter. It had a white study and chair, white mat. Light pink wardrobe and in the centre, a small pink bed with cherry blossoms decorating the comforter.

Above the bed was a cherry blossom painting with a motivation quote that read-

' we may stumble and fall but, standing up carrying on is all that matters.'

I .kinda.liked it.

I couldn't help but swirl around the room.

I jumped a bit when I heard the door shut closed realising I zoned out. I turned around and saw a girl a bit on the tall side, standing there with a suitcase.

She smiled at me and waved." Already picked a room huh?"

The girl look creative. She had waist long brunette hair blue bell eyes and caramel skin with a piercing on her nose and upper ear. I think I noticed a tattoo or two under her plum jumpsuit.

She came towards me and narrowed her eyes," You're not some stuck up spoiled brat, right?"

Spoiled brat?

I tilted my head in confusion," Umm, no?"

She let out a sigh of relief." Thank God, Finally!" She extended her hand," Name's Cassandra, and you are?"

I reached out and shook her hand." Madeleine but you can call me Maddy."

I think we're gonna go on just fine. She smiled and exited my new room to go into the purple room. I giggled when I heard her curse loudly.

Damn I like her already.

*°.°*°.'°*~

"Do you need any help with the remaining boxes?"

"It's fine Cassandra, you can go inside, thanks for the help."She nodded and left.

I and Cassandra have been moving my boxes all morning. I kept telling her that she didn't really have to go through all that trouble to help me but she insisted on helping.

I grabbed the last box and it was heavy as hell. I tried walking to the apartment. Before I could get through the entrance I tripped.

I was half expecting stuff to fly all over the place but I felt some very muscular arms help keep the box and me upward.

"You okay." Said a very husky voice that dripped down my back like honey. I looked up and almost had a nose bleed.

I owner of the God like arms belonged to a very handsome guy.

He had full pink lips, lean but muscular frame. Brown hair in a fuccboy hairstyle. A white band T-shirt that hugged his frame under his blue denim jacket.

As soon as I took a step back ,I recognised the band as fall out boy. So... pretty boy with the same taste as music as me. Interesting.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I took a step back." I should go." I tried to go around him but he but his hand up.

"I'll take this -" He said taking the box from my hold,"- and you show me your apartment room."

I hesitated but nodded and followed him into the elevator pressing a button to take me to the 5th floor.

The two metal doors closed soon after the lift started moving.

"So, is this your first year?" He asked breaking the awkward attention in the air.

I played with one of my short curls," Y-yeah actually, I'm guessing you too?"

"Not really, it's my second year . Trust me when I was you're gonna like here." He finished that sentence with a smirk.

I smiled at that, I mean this guy seems so sure about everything, a bit cocky but nice nevertheless.

Usually boys like that rubbed me the wrong way, but him? He just made cocky my new type.

The doors dinged open and we made our way down the hallway.

When we reached the white door , I turned the knob opening it.

The guy put the box down with a loud thug." Hey be carful with that!" He was so lucky it is my clothes in that box not my books , or I would have killed him.

He chuckled and put his hands up as to say ' my bad ' .

Black beetles by Rae Sremmurd started playing.

He fished his hand in his black jeans to pull out a black iPhone.

"What up?...what?!...When did this happen?." He put his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Put him on the phone..What the fuck Jake!?... you know what, we'll discuss this later.. Yeah bye." He hung up.

He looked at me then his watch then at me again.

"Well it was nice meeting you..?"He paused silently asking me to fill in my name.

"Madeleine, my names Madeleine." He looked at me a smirk slowly stretching out on his perfect face.

"Well, Madeleine, see you around." He winked at me before exiting the room.

I'm not the type of girl that fawn's over boys , mainly because I and Drake were homeschooled our entire life.

That's when I realized I forgot to ask for his name.

I sprinted to the door way and looked both sides of the hallway, it was scattered with a few people lingering around but no sign of the charming guy I just met.

I guess I'd just have to ask next time I see him.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter*°*

Vote
Comment
& Share

Xxx

Livtodare*°.*