CHAPTER:FOUR*.° DONUTS AND COFFEE°*.°

Read a/n at the end of the chapter

...

First day of school, I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared as fück. I hate first days at school because something always goes wrong.

I really didn't want to leave my really comfortable bed sheets. But my boring alarm had to ruin that - baring like it's the end of the world. I turned to face it , rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

When I got my focus back in both eyes I widened my eyes in panic when I saw the clock read 08:17

Shït, Shït ,Shït

My class started at eight twenty -five.

I woke up shutting up my alarm before groaning all the way to the shared bathroom. I did my basic morning routine.

I braided my slightly wet hair into two twin French braids with much difficulty. I put on cherry lip gloss.

I was in a rush so I didn't get to check the weather forecast ,so I put on a white crop top hoodie and black Nike leggings with black flats.

When I checked the time it was 08:23. I only had two minutes left until class started.

silently praying not to get in trouble for being late on the first day,I gathered my stuff and rushed out of the door quickly locking it.

When I stepped out of the building I regretted not checking the weather forecast.

I ran to the school campus trying my best to keep warm. When I finally stepped inside the campus I realized something.

I forgot the scheduled tour I was supposed to attend the day before. That's when my direction instincts kicked in.

I have an excellent sense of direction.

Cue awkward laugh.

Okay I have to admit I have a horrible sense of direction. I kept getting lost ,but it's the least worrying thing on my mind now.

I couldn't help but think about box guy. I haven't received a text or call from him for over a week and I'm kinda bummed out.

I've been walking for what felt like hours until I reached the correct class a few tries later.

I walked inside and choose a seat closed to the window, people were sitting on their desks, chatting away. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw no Professor present in the class.

The weather today was very cold. I kept blowing on my hands trying to get rid of the frost bite on my fingers. I'm probably expecting a cold later on.

What I probably didn't expect was to turn my head and see box guy enter the class.

My eyes widened in shock. He had black headphones on and a bag that looked like he got from a Café. He's eyes scanned around the room , double taking when they meet mine.

I quickly laid my head on my folded arms to hide the now evident blush.

" I was going to ask if this seat was taken, but decided against it because I remembered that I don't give a fûck either way."