CHAPTER:FIVE°*°.*NETFLIX AND CHILL*°.*

....

MY first class soon ended students packing their stuff and rushing out.

My first class did not cover anything I didn't know, it covered the basic knowledge of singing like the way to keep our vocal from straining and so on.

I couldn't focus anyway, not with him sitting next to me. Every time I peaked at him with the corner of my eye, I always caught him on his phone scrolling through his social media.

Which resulted in me getting caught staring once or twice or a trillion times. He just smirked everytime he caught me staring- which, also resulted in me blushing a few times.

Thank goodness the professor came in late or I would have been in serious trouble.

I stood gathering my stationary and note book. I walked over the bin and threw away the now empty cup of coffee.

I didn't get to properly thank him because he too disappeared with the large crowd of students.

And yet another day his name remains a mystery to me.

What really confused me is how he kept bumping into me.

And at the exact time something goes wrong with my life, which is actually normal. But still.

I walked out of the classroom to the busy hallway crowded with students either rushing to their next class or eager to get out the building to carry own with their personal lives.

Thankfully the weather was a bit warmer than before. A bit chilly though.

When I got home I took off my shoes and neatly placed them next to the others.

Thank the universe that Cassandra is also a neat person, I think I would have gone crazy if my roommate was a sloth or boring for that matter.

I didn't really have anything to study except highlight a couple words in my text book before my next class started.

"Hey Cassandra." I greeted her passing to get an apple from the fruit bowl on our kitchen counter. She greeted me back with a silent nod.

After a few moments ,she slapped shut her art history textbook with a loud groan and threw up her hands.

" Finally! I'm done, I swear if I read one more paragraph about Vincent Van Gogh committing suicide.", she put her hands in a pinching position and continued," I am this close to actually consider commit suicide."

She rested her head on the textbook and sighed." Okay now I'm pretty sure boredom has that covered."

I let out a chuckle at her words and thought of an idea to get rid of her boredom.

" Well I know the perfect way to kill boredom after my last class for the day."

I spun around and pulled the imagery trigger on my finger pistols.

"Netflix and chill."

She stood up and gave me a high five and added a jokingly serious voice," But I get to pick the show and a movie."

I giggled at her words." Deal."

° °° °

"You should have picked Jacob damnit!" I yelled at the t.v while munching on my  popcorn.

Cassandra turned and gave me a strange look." Maddy I don't get what your deal is. She's way better off with Edward."

"But, he's too dangerous for her!"

She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at my statement,"And Jacob isn't?"

"Well Edward is no fun, he's all like." I puffed up my chest and deepened my voice to try to mimic the vampire." Bella do this, not that. You're to fragile."

All Cassandra did was give me a eye roll light laugh in response.

"But she would totally be a match for Jacob, I can see the wedding bells already."I say in awe.

"Speaking of wedding bells." Cassandra scooted closer to me." Any news about that mysterious box guy you're so obsessed over?"

"kinda?" I bit my lip nervously.

"What do you mean kinda?" She put her hands on her waist.

"Well we bumped in each other at class and he bought,well. He sort of gave me this coffee and doughnuts."

She looks at me confused"Wait isn't he, in like second year or something?"

"Well yeah that's basically the only thing you or I know about him. Why?"

"Did he tell you why he joined your class?"

"Oh yeah, something about his class being moved to later so something."

She thought for a moment and then answers," From what I'm hearing. It sounds like he likes you."

"What do you mean he likes me?We barely know each other, matter fact actually talk for that matter", I state matter of factly.

I sink down into the sofa with a sad sigh," He probably has girls falling at his feet everyday, maybe that's why he didn't call or text me."

She places both her palms on my shoulders and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Maddy listen to me okay? From that I know about you is that you are a very stubborn, naive, annoying girl who has a very unhealthy addiction on chocolate."

I narrowed my eyes hearing her say that," I can't tell if I like where this is going." She gives me a look for interrupting her.

"As I was saying before you cut me off."

I kept quiet at that made my hand in a zip motion and threw the imaginary key away.

"You are also very sweet, a bit obnoxious, but sweet."

I have her the most grateful smile I could master.

"Come on, let's watch watch some more Twilight."

" Okay, only if you stop making kissy faces and Jasper."

"No promises."

We both turned our attention at the screen, Cassandra pulling up the third movie.

What Cassandra said had me thinking. Maybe he does like me. I mean I like him.

I'm going to try and get to know him better, no matter the cost.

Yes,Cassandra believes in me but what really matters is that I believe in me and the whole of me.

And for me? That's more than enough.

I really, really hope you enjoyed the chapter~°*~

Don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
& Share!

Xoxo

Livtodare.*~°*