CHAPTER:SIX~*°DRAKE?*°~

°°°

After all the shows and movies Cassandra and I watched, we decided to order some pizza and keep the hang out going.

"Favorite movie?"

"It will always be Divergent, one hundred percent. How about first kiss?"

"I really wanna forget about that one."

"Come on Maddy, it couldn't have been that embarrassing."

"Well it was in ninth grade and I really, really wanted to be apart of the ribbon squad , so one day we were playing spin th-"

She burst out laughing," Ribbon squad?"

"Hush I'm still talking.", I let out a giggle of my own.

"We were playing spin the bottle and it landed on this boy in my class who had very bad allergies."

"Oh God, Please stop!"

"And that's why I didn't want to remember it, at all."

Cassandra made a gagging sound and stood up and stretched," Well, it's been fun and all but it's getting late so."

I looked down at the mess we made,"Wait aren't you going to help me clean up?" I asked pointing at all the pizza crusts and crumbs.

But when I looked up Cassandra was all ready shutting her bedroom door.

I let out a sign, stood up and started cleaning up the mess.

~~*~~~~*~~~**~°~~*

I couldn't even open my eyes the next day from how tired I was. So I did the only logical thing I could think of:

I sunk even deeper into my fluffy duvet and focused the little energy I had into falling asleep.

This is nice.

And slowly I started to drift into a very peaceful-

" Maddy! Some cute boy claiming to be your brother is here to see you." Cassandra bugged into my room and practically threw herself on my bed making it bounce under her weight, making me groan in the process.

"Tell them to come back later." I mumbled into my pillow.

" Don't make me drag you out."

"Ugh, fine.", I rolled out of bed and fell down with a loud thug, letting out a quiet ouch when my bed hit my dresser.

I stood up, dragging my duvet behind me.

Who ever is behind that door is gonna run off after seeing my pissed of face and bedhead.

Eyes still closed, I yanked the front door open and yelled," Who is it!?"

I opened my tired eyes to reveal my brother standing at the other side of the door with a muffin tray.

I looked At him once and shut the door in his face and was about to walk away when I heard him say a muffled," They're chocolate!"

That made me hurry back, open the door, grab the muffins,say a quick thank you and shut the door in his face again.

When I turned around, Cassandra was looking at me with her hands crossed.

I swallowed and looked at her." What, do I have crumbs on my face?" I wiped my checks with my pj sleeve.

She threw up her hands and muttered a unbelievable under her breath before she opened the apartment door and let my brother in.

Drake got in and glared at me," Gee, hi Drake, how are you Drake,Well in great thank you for asking.", he sad emphasising his name every time.

"Well that's good to hear." I said, completely ignoring him and putting down the box of delights down gently.

I gestured to Cassandra and looked at him with a bored look.

"If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have let you in without a two hour notice before waking me up so early in the morning."

"It's two in the afternoon."

"Which is way to early for any normal human being to be woken up on a Saturday."

Drake looked at Cassandra and smiled. He stood in front of her taking her hand in his and slowly raising it to his lips."And who would this wonderful goddess be?"

"My name is Cassandra, Maddy's roommate and you are?"

"Oh my name is Drake,the one with all the looks in the family. Has anyone ever told you that you have a very beautiful smile?"

He kissed the back of her hand, that made me roll my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

He let go of Cassandra's hand and practically threw himself on to the sofa and stretched.

"Oh I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by and say hi."

"Okay first of all, we live on the same campus so you were already in the neighborhood. And second of all ,we both know you want something from me."

"Can't a brother see his sister from time to time, without an explanation?"

"When it comes to you? No, you definitely need an explanation."

I poked him in the chest repetitively,"Spill. What do you want?"

"Okay, fine." He caught my finger to stop my actions.

"One of my bro's is having a little get together this Friday." He slowly said.

"And?"

"And I'm in desperate need for a designated driver."

"So, let me get this straight?" I took my hand back.

"You woke me up, on a Saturday with one of my many weaknesses, just to ask me to be your designated driver?"

"Drake, I wish I could but I have like a thousand chores to complete right now and-."

"Oh we could do them today." Cassandra chipped in from next to Drake.

I glared at her and she just flat out ignored me,"Well, we are awake and it is a Saturday."

She fluttered her eyelashes at my brother and smiled.

Drake got of the sofa and headed towards the door." Great, see you all Friday." He shut the door behind him.

I looked at Cassandra and she just shrugged.

"Well I guess we are going to a party."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't be a silent reader,

Vote

Comment

& share*~°~*

Xoxo

Livtodare.*°~*