[ reaction ↪ maknae line ]

Maknae Line have a crush on you. What would be their reaction when they see you?

Junho:

He would try not to smile but will eventually fail 'cause he can't resist your cuteness and charms. He would be a little bit shy around you but he wouldn't show it.

Dongpyo:

Dongpyo is a jolly boy but whenever you're around, he would become very shy and his cheeks would be red as a apple. He would stare at you and admire your beautiful face but he would get caught by his hyungs and tease him.

Minhee:

Well, He would be shy a little but he is kinda brave so he offered to be friends with you. And as a human meme, he would try to make you laugh and smile and every time he do it, he never fails.

Eunsang:

His heart would skip a beat. Seeing you makes the butterfly in his stomach go wild. But well, he is priki so he became friends with you. Sometimes he would blush when he is with you but he would make you blush always.

Hyeongjun:

Just like Dongpyo, he would blush hard. He would become shy and quiet but inside, he would be screaming. He would stare at your pretty face but would get caught by his hyungs and tease him to death.

Dohyon:

His ears would turn red. He would be super shy and hide behind his hyung's back. But he would be smiling a lot like an idiot. Seeing you make his day complete.