[ imagine ↪ Yohan ]

"Since you have been a good girl for these past months,I will take you on a walk!"
Yohan exclaimed happily while you smiled widely.

You and Yohan walk out from the house which seems to be a prison to you.Yohan was your senior in your former school and you actually had a crush on him since he is talented,athletic and very handsome but everything changed when he kidnapped you.He admitted that he was the one who killed your boyfriend,friends, and your family.

You have been with him for years and you saw different sides of him.He can be a happy and cuddly bunny but when he is angry,he would torture you.He is also a good manipulator and made you think that no one loves you,only him.

After walking for minutes,you two have reached in a bit crowded park.There are a lot of children playing around and their guardians sitting in the benches.

"Do you want an ice cream,(Y/n)?"
Yohan asked,smiling.

"Y-yes..."

Yohan pointed an empty bench.
"Go and sit there while I buy Ice cream,alright?Don't leave or talk to anyone."
He left you while you went and sat on the bench.

Minutes passed by but Yohan haven't come back yet,you are starting to get impatient. But then a handsome guy approached you and started to talk with you.

"Hello,I'm Wooseok.What's your name?"
The guy asked,smiling.

"P-please go a-away.If h-he sees you t-talking to me,he will k-kill you."
You mumbled,scared

"Kill me?What are you talking about---"

"Why are you talking to her?"
Then You saw Yohan staring at the guy sternly,holding two cups of ice cream.

"I am sorry.I thought she was alone--"

"Now,you know that she isn't alone,you may leave now.She's mine so stop talking to her."
Yohan said,threatening that made the guy leave.

Yohan threw the ice creams away and grabbed your wrist.
"I said that you should not talk to you anyone but you disobeyed me.Now,we are going home so I can punish you."

__________________

This is also in my new book " imagination land "
You can check it out :)

Don't forget to vote and comment for feedbacks!

-Milky Yang