FANGIRL (EPILOGUE)

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

As @mariam_234 asked, I thought of giving an epilogue for the story. Even I too felt that the story is getting over very soon, which was mentioned by @mamunimamunii. So I'm giving this epilogue. This is going to be a small one, a continuation of "FANGIRL"...

"It would be a beautiful feeling when we unite with the person whom we love the most. Whatever the situation might be, whenever they are with us, we don't want to fear for anything."

Pragya was sitting on her sofa, and as usual, her eyes were glued in the Tv. Sarla was not in the house. She went to her sister's house and would come only tomorrow evening. Pragya was watching the serial happily. As usual, Abhi's presence on the screen made her happy. There was an intimate scene where the hero was about to kiss the heroine. Pragya offed the TV angrily.

Pragya: I won't see it. How dare he? No, I won't see it.

Pragya knows that it is just acting and it is normal, but possessive in her would take time to understand it. She kept the remote angrily on the sofa and went to the bedroom. She laid on her and closed her, but sleep was far from her eyes.

Pragya heard the door knock sound.

Pragya: Who it would be? Maybe Bulbul would have come.

She went out and opened the door. Seeing the person, she became furious and closed the door with a bang making the person jerk

Abhi: Oi chashmish, meri kishmish, open dear.

Pragya: Go to your home. I'm angry with you.

Abhi thinks: What episode today is? Oh, madam became angry seeing my intimate episode.

Abhi: Jaan it's just a scene yaar. I was just acting.

Pragya: I know that. I'm not blaming you. I'm just... angry. Leave me for two days, I would be alright.

Abhi: Two days, no chance.

Pragya: I won't open the door. If you wish, have fun outside.

Abhi became horrified by hearing her. Somehow, he has to consult her. He got an idea. Abhi started to shout as if he got hurt.

Abhi shouting: Ma... Pragya it's paining a lot... Aaaaa

Pragya became panic hearing him.

Pragya: What happened?

Pragya opened the door, whereas Abhi used this chance to get inside and hugged her tightly. Pragya started to hit him.

Abhi: Aaaaa enough...

Pragya: Cheater, you cheater...

Abhi: Ya, I accept, but I can't be without seeing you.

Pragya sees down, whereas Abhi cupped her face.

Abhi: Now say me, why are you angry?

Pragya: Don't know.

Abhi: Kya

Pragya: I know that it's just acting. It's just a serial, etc., everything I can understand. But...

Abhi: But

Pragya in a low voice: I can't see you getting intimated with anyone.

Abhi: Hahaan

Pragya: It would take time for me to get alright, that's it.