SHOT 18:- HOLDING HIS HAND

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Let me start the story...

Pragya was waiting in the room for him to come. Her face was glowing and filled with happiness. She bends her head and caressed her tummy softly and smiled.

'I'm very excited. If I tell him about this, then he would also be delighted. I'm very excited to know about his reaction after knowing the news.' Pragya thought happily. She came out of her thoughts when she saw him coming inside the room.

Her face became brighter, seeing him. He came towards her and hugged her, whereas she hugged him happily. "How are you, baby? I missed you a lot."

"Me too," Pragya said, breaking the hug. "Harshad, I have to tell you something."

"Baby, I'm exhausted. I will fresh up and come." Pragya became disappointed, but she masked a smile and nodded. Nodding, he went and took a shower, whereas Pragya was waiting in the room.

After freshening up, he lied on the bed, making himself comfortable, whereas, she sat next to him with a smile. "Now tell me, what's the matter?"

"Any guesses?" Pragya asked excitedly, whereas Harshad started to think.

"Did you gain weight?" Pragya glared at him. "Just joking." He said, chuckling, whereas Pragya smiled. "Hm... Let me guess. You got a promotion in your office."

"I got a promotion. Not in office but in life." Pragya said, smiling, whereas Harshad gave a confused look. "I'm pregnant, Harshad. That too twins" Pragya said happily. But her happiness faded when she saw his tensed face. "What happened?"

"Didn't you were in pills?"

"I was. But... I don't know. I think I have missed." Pragya stammered whereas Harshad frowned. His ran his fingers in his hair, with a tensed face. "What happened? Are you not happy?"

"How can you expect me to be happy?" Harshad said, furiously, whereas Pragya's face became pale. "You are pregnant Pragya."

"So what. We love each other, and anyhow you are going to marry me. Then what's the problem?"

"I can't marry you now." Pragya was taken aback, hearing him. " I mean, I love you, baby. I love you so much. But, baby at this time, won't be right." Harshad said, cupping Pragya's face. "Finally, now only my father permitted me to start apartment construction. You know, na, it's my dream."

"Our children and I won't be a burden. We would support you." Pragya said in a verge of crying.

"That's not the matter. If I want to marry you, then I have to convince my father. This is not the right time for it."

"Then, when the right time would come?" Pragya asked, angrily.

Harshad closed his eyes and calmed himself. "Look Pragya. This is my dream job. If I open up our love to our parents now, then my father would send me out of the house, and I can't construct the apartment. After a lot of struggle, I got the opportunity. So, I can't lose it."

"Then, what do you want me to do?"

"Abort it," Harshad said, whereas Pragya became shocked.

She shooked her head negatively. "I can't. I can't lose my child."

"Pragya, think practically."

"I.won't.abort." Pragya said, firmly, whereas Harshad signed.

"Then you have to choose between the baby and me. The choice is yours." Pragya looked at him devasted, whereas without caring about her, he went from there.