SHOT 16:- MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

I'm very very sorry for not updating other stories for these days.

Let me start the story...

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher"

Kids were sitting on the floor, in their tuition class, listening to their teacher. Pihu was doing her homework, when she felt a hand, tickling her back. She snapped the hand and continued to do her work. Again, she felt fingers, ticking her back.

 Again, she felt fingers, ticking her back

(Pihu)

"What do you want, Pragya? Why are you disturbing me?" Pihu asked, pissed off.

"Did you bought the chocolate?" Pragya asked excitingly.

"I have kept my promise. So, please don't disturb me."

"That's like a good girl," Pragya said, smiling.

"Pragya, Pihu, can I continue my class if you both completed your conversation?" Ragini said in a stern tone.

"Sorry ma'am," Pihu said with a pout.

"Sorry, mom." Pragya said with an 'ops' reaction. Ragini signed and continued the class. After the class got over, Pihu came out and noticed Pragya standing there, waiting for her.

"Here is your chocolate," Pihu said, handing over the chocolate to Pihu, whereas Pragya got it and started to eat like a kid. "What is so special in this chocolate?"

"Hum... My father used to buy me this chocolate only, and I love it. I don't get this chocolate anywhere other than near your home." Pragya said, eating the chocolate.

"Oh... Do you know something, my father would always tell me not to eat chocolate. He said that our teeth would become black if we eat more chocolates."

"He has lied to you."

"He won't lie to me," Pihu said, having her hands on her hip, glaring at her.