SHOT 13:- MY WIFE'S MOOD SWINGS

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Finally, I'm going to update my os. As khushijain1998  asked, I'm writing this story. This story is the continuation of My crush, and this story is for women's day's special. I hope you all would like it.

Let me start the story...

Pragya was standing furiously with her hands on her hip

Pragya was standing furiously with her hands on her hip. She gave a deadly glaring at Abhi, who was standing there with a caught look.

Pragya: What have you done?

Abhi: Fuggy, it's not my mistake yaar, that.....

Pragya: Don't give me excuses. What I asked, and what have you done?

Abhi: Listen...

Abhi tried to explain her, but Pragya cut off him.

Pragya: I asked you gobi dry. But what have you done?

Abhi: I also bought gobi, only yaar.

Pragya: No, I asked gobi dry, but you bought me gravy. How could you expect me to eat it?

Abhi: What differences yaar?

Pragya: Dry would be spicy, but gravy would be saucy. How could you not even know this difference?

Pragya bursts, whereas Abhi, smiled sheepishly.

Pragya: Don't smile. How could you be irresponsible that too with your 6-month pregnant wife?

 How could you be irresponsible that too with your 6-month pregnant wife?

Pragya shouted, whereas, Abhi feels helpless.

Pragya: I didn't expect this from you.

Abhi: I'm very sorry my fuggy darling. Next time this will not happen. Now you go and take rest, and I would go and buy you gobi.

Pragya: Gobi dry. Not gravy.

Abhi: Ok, gobi dry.

Abhi said and went from there, whereas Pragya caressed her baby bump.