SHOT 14:- MY MOGAMBO

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

I want to dedicate this story to satnam25   .  I hope that you all would like it.

Let me start the story

"Everyone could see her arrogant side, but I'm the one who could see the insecure baby inside her"...

Abhi: I LOVE YOU

Abhi said with his eyes closed, stretching his hands with a bouquet.

Vin: It is of no use if you say it to me.

Vin said, glaring at Abhi.

Abhi: I'm afraid to say her yaar. I don't know how Maya would take it.

Vin: You would know it only if you express your feeling to her.

Abhi: For that only I'm practicing na.

Vin: For two months?

Vin asked sarcastically.

Abhi: I know that I'm delaying a lot, but my proposal should be the best one. My proposal should be in the way that she would not get words to reject it.

Abhi said whereas Vin signs.

Vin: Abhi, it's high time. Better propose her before she could kick you.

Abhi pouts.

Abhi: Ok, I'm stronger. I could tell her and I will say to her.

Abhi said and went from there.

Abhi and Maya were college mates

Abhi and Maya were college mates. When Abhi met her for the first time, he falls in love with her. Maya also has feelings for him but doesn't have guts to express him. After fighting a lot with his feelings, Abhi decided to propose Maya today, but destiny decided a different game for him.

While Abhi was walking, his mind was filled with Maya's memory and his idea of proposing her.

Abhi's pov: How I'm I going to face her after proposing? Will she accept it? What if she rejects it? No, no, Abhi, don't think negatively. She will accept my proposal.

On the other side

A girl was standing near a car with an angry reaction, whereas the driver was checking the vehicle. The driver lifted his head and saw her with a fear face, whereas she gave a deadly glare.

Girl: What happened?

Driver: Ma'am... I don't know what's the problem. The mechanic only should come and check, ma'am.

Girl: What were you doing from the morning, idiot? You know na that I want to go to college today? Fit for nothing.

The girl shouted at him, whereas he bends his face.