SHOT 11:- BAD BOY

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Let me start the story...

There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.

- By Leo Christopher

It is a pleasant morning, where we can hear birds' crisping sound. The sky was brighter, and the air was blowing, making others lazy. We can see a flat where there would be approximately ten families. Two men entered the flat. They climbed the steps and came to the first floor. The man who was going in front was looking a little elder, whereas the other man was looking dark, tall and handsome. The elderly man took him to one of the houses in the flat.

Elder man: Abhi sir

Abhi: Han Ramu uncle

Ramu: The rent for this house is 4000 per month. I hope you would like it.

Nodding, Abhi went inside and had a look at the house. The house looked small, yet it was beautiful. He came out and saw Ramu, who was waiting for him.

Abhi: This house is very nice uncle.

Ramu: Ok, let me leave. Take care, sir...

Ramu said and went from there. Locking the door, Abhi went towards the balcony. He was staring at the sky, which was blank as his mind. He has no idea about what he is going to do after this. He was in jail for the past seven years, and no one helped him during his suffering time. He was alone, longing for people to help him. The people he trusted a lot, the people he loved a lot. But in the end, he was lonely.

His thought was disturned by the bhajan, which was played in the next door.

" Kowsalya supraja Rama poorva sandhya pravarthathe
Uthishta narasardoola karthavyam daivamahnikam "

A lady was cooking in the kitchen in a hurry. When we peep into the bedroom, we can see a girl sleeping peacefully, hugging the pillow. The lady came to the room and got tensed, seeing the girl sleeping.

Lady: Pragya, get up. You have to go to college.

Pragya: Ma, two minutes.

Pragya said in her sleepy tone, showing her two fingers.

Sarla: Enough of your two minutes. Now get up.

Pragya: Ma, please.

Sarla: No, please and all. Get up.

Pragya gets up with much irritation and goes to fresh up.

After getting ready, she came to her dining table, whereas Sarla served her the food.

Sarla: Pragya

Pragya: Mm

Sarla: Listen to me carefully, don't interrupt me when I'm speaking.

Pragya: Why this much build-up? Ma, you know me na, say what's the matter.

Sarla: I'm planning to get you married...

Pragya's eyes popped out, hearing her mother.

Pragya shouting: No...................

Sarla: What no?

Pragya: How could you get a kid married?

Sarla: Pragya, for your kind information, you are 19 years now. And I want to get you married so that I could go to our native place.