SHOT 15:- MY ALIEN GIRLFRIEND

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

This is going to be a different story. The love story between a normal human being and an alien. Let's see how love blossoms between them.

***Note***

In the beginning, I would mention Pragya as Alien because she doesn't have a name. Once the name has been assigned, she would be called as Pragya.

**********

Let me start the story

" I don't care who you are, what you are. All I want is you."

In a pub

Everyone was dancing and having fun in the pub happily. Some were drunken, whereas some were in groups, chatting with each other. In those groups, three boys are standing with a glass full of drinks in their hands.

They noticed a sexy girl approaching them. The two boys became more excited, whereas the third one saw her with a smirk in his face.

Man 1: I'm damn sure she is approaching me only.

Man 2: Purab, don't think wilder. I'm handsome than you, and she would approach me only.

Purab: Oh, don't fly, Vin. Let's see with whom she is going to dance.

They were waiting eagerly. She lifted her hand and gave it to the third person, whereas both of them' eyes popped out from the socket.

Vin and Purab in chorus: Abhi!!!!

Abhi smirked and went with that girl to the dance floor

Abhi smirked and went with that girl to the dance floor. He holds her waist and pulled her closer to him, whereas she gave a sexy look.

Girl: I'm Tanu

Abhi: Such a sexy name like you.

Abhi said with a wink.

Tanu: By the way, Abhi?

Abhi: Abhishek Mehra

Tanu: Nice name.

Both continued to dance, whereas Vin and Purab were burning in jealous.

Vin: All girls are behind him only. Lucky guy.

Vin said whereas Purab nodded.

Tanu: Do you like to come with me for a date?

Abhi: Why not?

Abhi asked grinning.

Tanu: Right now.

Abhi: Now?

Tanu: Let's have fun. Room no 255.

Tanu said with a wink, whereas Abhi smirked, seeing her. Before he could follow her, he got a call. Cursing his fate, he attended the call.