Rules of the Book Club

1. First Sign up with the form given below and we will pair you. The pairing is every week.

2. Comments and votes are based on number of chapters:

1-10 chapters - Comment every chapter and vote every chapter.

11-15 chapters - Comment at least 10 chapters and vote every chapter.

15-20 chapters - Comment at least 12 chapters and vote every chapter.

21-30 chapters - Comment at least 15 chapters and vote every chapter.

30+ chapters- comment at least 20 chapters and vote every chapter.

*Dont worry di naman namin kayo ipepair kung 2 chapter lang ang story niyo tapos ang isa eh 35. Kung may ka pair man kayo na mahaba ang story, we will message you na dagdagan nalang ng isa pang book na ipapabasa at ipapavote.

*Ang comment dapat may sense at mahaba. Kahit isang sentence pero yung may sense. 

3. You must be active. 

4. Message your pair if you're going to start the voting-commenting process. Para alam nya na gumagawa ka.

5. Must finish this in 7 days.  

6. Vote on the Pairing of The Week Stories. 

*Pairing of the week will be announced on the 5th day (or once all the pairs have done voting-commenting.) you will be given 1 day to vote the pairing of the week stories.

7. The pairing of the week will be decided randomly.

Note: if you already voted on the book of the POTW, you must comment on at least 5 chapters of their story. 

The POTW wil have to sit back and relax while waiting for other members to finish voting their stories. 

8. Kayo ang responsible kung ang pair niyo ba eh nagcocomment ng maayos at sumusunod sa protocol ng commenting-voting process natin. Let us know kung di sya sumunod. 

Failure of doing the process: Will be banned from book club. Kung may excuse naman, banned lang in next week pairings.

9. Gagawa kami ng bagong chapter with the # of week title in it, comment kayo don kung tapos na kayo mag C-V (commenting-voting) process.

Eto ang format: (Your Alias) done with (Your partner's alias)

We will announce the new pairing the next day. 

FORM FOR THE BOOK CLUB:

  -----------------------------  

Username:

Title of Story:

Parts:

#Week1

-----------------------------

*One story only. No SPG.

*Add this on your reading list para laging updated.

GOAL : 1M Reads. FIGHT!

--