ON TOP ; kuwonu

2.1k words
⚠️violence, swearing

it's either you do what i say,
or fuck off. period.

"you think i'm fucking with you? you really think i won't?" zion seethed as he pushed the tip of his gun harder against the mans temple. he was in no mood for his bluff to be called, and the man was in no position to call it.

the man jerked around to free himself from the hold of zions men—tk and gram, but it was to no avail. "speak, asshole." zion mumbled as he felt his clock slowly wind down. the patience was fleeting. "it was nothing serious. bi-business! i know a man of your stature can understand when something is just business." the man—who went by aaron, spoke, his spit flying as the tears started to come down. zion pushes his tongue against his cheek as he took in the mans words.

he took the gun from his head, hearing the man gasp in relief. "so explain to me, wise aaron...is putting a bullet between the eyes of my biggest rivals errand boy, good for 'business'?" zion tapped his gun between the mans eyes, watching him jerk his head away. "sir, i had orders to do it. please, it was for my family. w-we, they needed the money." zion pouted, a sarcastic 'awe' leaving his lips.

"for your family?..how sweet. ain't he sweet?" he looked between his friends, who both shared a smirk. here it comes.

without warning, zion pistol whipped the man in his face, watching him fall to the floor.

"nigga my family is dead! hear me?! deuce is dead because of you! so tell me where the fuck would i find sympathy for your whack ass family?" he bent down, getting his face closer to aaron's. "i mean if anything, i should kill them too? eye for an eye and all that shit, right?... i should just walk down to that convenience store on 6th and play target practice on your wife. or a 'special friend' should pick your little girls up from school. whatcha think, aaron?" zion watched the eyes of the man grow watery.

"p-please, not my kids." the blood ran from his cheek to his mouth, staining his lips and teeth. his face was beaten up bad, due to getting jumped by tk and gram not too long ago. he was breathing heavy, just merely approaching unconsciousness and zion felt absolutely nothing. zion raised the mans fallen head by his hair, forcing him to look at him; to look in his eyes.

"fuck your family." he growled, standing back up and signaling for his men to lift the man up. "let's see how good of a dad you are when broken." he listened to the mans protests as he put the gun to the back of his leg. zion stared coldly at him, without hesitation and pulled the trigger, listening to the screams of the man as the bullet went through him. he mirrored his actions to aaron's other leg, listening to him scream louder.

kneecapped—a kuwonu specialty.

"let your head nigga know, if he doesn't want to follow me on foot, he can follow you in a hearse." zion pushed the man down, watching as he cradled his wounds. he nodded towards his boys and they all left the warehouse.

"aye z, nigga got blood on your shoes, man." tk said, laughing as he looked down at the blood splattered on his best friends all-white shoes. "course he fucking did." zion wiped a hand down his face, a sigh of annoyance leaving his lips. "you good here on out?" gram asked, watching his longtime friend head to his car. "yeah, got some business to handle then i'll meet y'all back home. hold it down for me?" they both nodded, quickly dapping him before they parted ways.