AITA for wearing the 'joke' bikini my friend got me?

r/AmITheAsshole

u/aitabikini

So it was my birthday a couple months ago. Had a party. Got some gifts. My friend 'Mandy' got me a 'super cute bikini'. I liked it. Said thanks. She had ripped the tags off but whatever.

Anyway. Went to the community swimming pool with my roommate. Wore bikini. Got in the water. Roommate immediately is like uhm girl.... I look and see that this bikini is now kinda see thru.

Haha good joke Mandy.

Anyway, Mandy invited me over to her place to hang out with her and her bf and a few others. Most leave and we're still hanging out. I'm like hey, what if we get in your hot tub? I go change after them. And meet her bf in the hot tub shes getting new drinks. I hop in. Immediately, he's looking at my chest. I pretend I don't notice and just make small talk. She comes out a few min after. And just looks in shock. Eventually gets in. "Uhhh is that the one I bought?" Yeah I love it. I wear it everywhere. Make up some stuff about how I wore it to the beach, some party with lots of guys , etc. And she's just like "Oh".

We're in the tub for 20-30. Eventually get out and change. She approached me after and was like "Uhm I'm sorry I thought you'd notice. But it goes kinda see thru". I'm like yeah I know why'd you buy me a ducking see thru bathing suit? She's like "It's a joke. Wait you knew? So you just spent the last 30 flashing my bf on purpose?" I reply im just wearing my birthday gift from her.

Anyway. Aita?