Missions

HEY GUYS SO AS OF NOW I HAVE ALMOST 60 READS. WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER I AM LISTENING TO RENNERSON AND CLINTASHA INTERVIEWS.
ENJOY :-)

General pov

3 hours before their date they got called on separate missions. Clint got sent to Russia and Natasha got sent back to Budapest.
Clints mission and pov

I can't believe that when I almost get to go and tell Natasha my feelings for her we called on separate missions. Maybe fury knows that I love her. Maybe Hill knows but didn't say anything. Or maybe Natasha had this happen. No Tasha wouldn't do that so I can get my mind off that road and focus on not letting Hill and Fury know. My mind still coming back to Natasha and how I love her.

Natasha's pov

Yes I have told fury that I think Clint might like me. Although I have no clue. this mission is for me, so I can take my mind off Clint and back onto my job. Love Clint but he probably doesn't fell the same. He may have saved my life, he made a different call, he saw potential in me. The old me, the murderer, the woman who killed because it was fun. I was just as bad as Loki and the nightmares he gives me. I have got a second chance because of the man I can't get my mind off of. He disobeyed direct orders just to save my life. He gave me a second chance and I need to prove that he made the right choice. The dinner we were supposed to go to tonight was going to be special. I was going to tell him that I loved him and that I want to spend eternity with him. Now that will never happen because I was scared. Yes the infamous Black Widow was scared. I let my emotions get in the way of my work and I could let myself get to far. I guess a part of me just didn't want to get hurt. What if Clint finds some girls on his mission? What if I get forgotten about? What will happen if he quits to run away with some girl he met and knows nothing about? All of these make me angry and that is why I am aborting the mission and going to spy on Clint and also fall in love with him over and over again.

Clints pov

I am in love with Natasha Romanoff. I say out loud hoping that nobody heard me. I fell like I'm being watched but it is probably cameras. Natasha wouldn't have come here. She has her own missions to take care of and I have mine. I need to stay focused and concentrate on my mission. When I am done we will go on that date and I will tell her that I love her.

Natasha's pov

Well saying I wanted to abort the mission didn't go over to well with fury so now I have to have the mission over with sooner. But before I left I asked fury if he could watch Clint for me because I was worried about him. Let's hope he does what askss

JUST BECAUSE I TAKE FOREVER I HAVE DECIDED THAT TODAY I WOULD GOVE YOU TWO CHAPTERS