Addmitting part 2

HEY SO THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO HAVE READ MY BOOK. IN THIS CHAPTER I AM WORKING ON GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS SO ENJOY
Natasha's POV
Yes what Clint just said to me meant the world to me. It makes it seem like he wants to sleep with Me right on the spot but he wants my permission first, and that's what I love about him. He would never do and thing that would hurt me or that I didn't want to do.
I love Clint and I will probably never tell him if he never says anything to help me move my way to love.
We arrive at the restaurant and I see people staring at us like we are idiots or something. I guess people have never seen two assassins that defeated Loki come to a public place on a date before. I see the waitress check out Clint. I guess I was jealous because I felt heat rising up and anger boiling inside of me. Being jealous sucks. It means I have feelings for someone else other than myself, then again I could care less about myself.
Clint's POV
"natasha you look beautiful this evening and i would like to say something and i hope you feel the same way"
'ok im ready you can tell me'
"this is serious, i love you natasha romanoff and i have and will forever. i dont care if you dont fell the same way about me because i love you and nothing will change that."
' i love you too clint it is just i have never felt love and i am pretty sure this is love because i get jealous when you are around other ladies and when they check you out. i want you to myself and no one else because i love you.'
yes she said it. " i love you natasha and i would love it if you could be my girlfriend. is that all right with you?"
'of course it is. i would love to be your girlfriend. i would love to have cuddles with you as well.'
WELL I WOULD FIRST LIKE TL THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR 217 READS. I AM SO HAPPY I CAN JUMP FOR AGES. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW SO YEA IM FINALLY 13 AND I WONT BE UPDATING TOMORROW SO YEA. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND GOOD NIGHT