Birthday party

HEY GUYS SO SATURDAY IS SCARLETT JOHANSSONS AND MARK RUFFALOS BIRTHDAY DAY, SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THEM AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO GAVE ME THE TITLE SO I COULD WRITE SOMETHING FOR YOU THIS WEEK. SO ENJOY. OH WAIT THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 500 READS
General POV (Stark tower)
The other Avengers had wanted to throw Natasha a surprise party for a long time, but never knew when her birthday was. Only Clint knows the truth. So Tony decided he would just throw her one for the fun of it. Not knowing that her birthday was very soon.
" Bruce I'm going to talk to Clint, I will be back in a couple of hours"
" ok just be back for dinner. Remember tonight pepper is coming home from D.C."
" I will" tony said less enthusiastically
-------
' Clint tony is here to talk to you'
" ok I'm be right there I'm just cleaning up"
Clint was in the basement/training room trying to learn how to dance. He wanted to take Natasha to. A fancy restaurant this weekend and then take her to a movie or to a party and dance with her on the roof to end the night. On problem, he couldn't dance. He may have been raised to in a circus but never learned how dance. He knew that he had to to learn sometime and now was the perfect time.
" what do you want tony" Clint snarled
" I just want to talk to you in private. Is over coffee in 10 minutes good with you?"
" sure I'll meet you at Starbucks."
"Ok" and with that Tony left
' what was that about honey?'
" oh nothing it was just Tony wanting to know if he could talk to me later."
' oh ok when will you be home?'
"2 hours at the most, don't worry I'll be back for supper"
' ok remember Fury and Hill over to talk about... Us ...'
" yeah I can't forget especially if it is about us"
' whatever'
" ok by Tasha I love you"
' I love you too Clint'
When Clint left Natasha started to prepare the dinner they were going to have. It was Clint's favourite meal, steak and baked potatoes will chopped green onions, sour cream, and bacon. Natasha has troubles with cooking so after she got all of the ingredients she called Steve. Steve was the best chef she ever knew, next to Clint who made some pretty mean waffles. ' Steve can you come over and help me cook some steaks and baked potatoes.'
"Sure I'll be over soon I'm just visiting Peggie's grave" she could hear him start to tear up
' it's ok Steve I can call someone else if you want to spend more time with her.'
" no no I'll come I love cooking you know that."
' your right, ok I'll Be waiting here. Bye'
" see you soon"
Steve hung up and Natasha went to the couch and watched kill the messenger. A man who looked just like Clint played in it. She thinks his name is Jeremy Renner.
----
Meanwhile at Starbucks
" hey Clint thanks for coming have a seat I have an important question to ask you."
"What is it I have two hours before I have to leave."
" you can not tell Natasha anything that we say today unless I tell you ok?"
"Ok."
" we are throwing a surprise birthday for Natasha and we want you to take her for a crappy dinner so she doesn't suspect anything"
" we? Who's we?"
" me, Bruce, pepper, Steve,Nick, Maria, Phil, and who ever else hears about it. Oh and Thor. I almost forgot about point break."
"Ok, when will the party be."
" Saturday at 9"
" ok we will be there. Are you paying for our meal?"
" yes I am the billionaire here."
" good because I'm wasn't planning on paying for dinner at a crappy diner"
" whatever Clint. Do you know when Natasha's real birthday is?"
Clint didn't know what to say. Should he tell him or should he tell a lie like the rest of his life. Meh he will lie. Natasha doesn't deserve the torture of having Tony be obnoxious every year.
" no I have no idea she didn't tell me. I think we should just leave it in spoken of though."
" she doesn't tell you her secrets?"
" not all the time no. I know most of them not all of them."
" ok how much of Natasha do you know"
" her favourite colours are red and black, she was Born and raised in Russia, last one that you should know is she sees everything."
That just Tony speechless. He was scared out of his mind. What if Natasha sees us talking and listens in? Does she watch him and pepper? He will never do anything bad again. Though he knew he would never keep that promise.
----
At the dinner before the party on Saturday
' Clint this date is the worst by far, and it's on my birthday!'
" sorry nat I haven't got paid yet this week so this is as much as I could afford." Clint lying hurt him so much but in the end all of his work would pay off.
' oh I see so I should expect a fancy present this year?'
" oh no your the reason why I'm poor this week."
' mhm that's what they all said.'
"No I'm a scared of what might happen to me"
' don't worry I love you and I wont kill you... On purpose'
" if you kill me with love I will be fine with that"

At Tony's party

'Clint what are we doing here we are supposed to be going home.'
" no I need to talk to tony again but he wants you there this time so we needed to stop by."
' ok just please don't let me fall asleep it is very embarrassing when someone finds out that you snore like an elephant'
"It's cute and you don't sound like an elephant you sound like a rabbit "
'Rabbits don't snore'
"That's my point"
'That's why I love you '

"Aw I love you too Tasha now vama nos"
They walked in and Natasha had to use the washrooms so it was a perfect time for Clint to tell Tony that they arrived.
Clint: tony we are here we will be up soon
Tony: ok we will be ready
Right when Clint finished reading the message Natasha came out and they took the elevator up to the penthouse. 'what did he want to talk about yesterday? '
"nothing just wanted to know if Thor was available and that he wanted to hang out with someone because he was lonely. "
'Oh ok he really needs to get some friends'
"Yes yes he does"
When the doors open all they could see was the New York lights out if the window but just barely and that was it. then out of nowhere SURPRISE!!!!!! happy birthday Natasha!!!!!
Natasha whispered to Clint
'Do they know?'
"No not at all"
'Did you help?'
"Of course that's why tony wanted to talk to me"
'No it all makes sense the late nights the crappy dinner the meeting. all of it'
"I knew you would love it"
'Is that why you love my?'
"Of course and that everything about you is lovely"
The forgot about everyone standing there and kissed. tony was about to say something but didn't because it was Natasha's night.
"Do you like it ms.romanoff?"
' Yes thank you Tony'

----
' I love you Clint thanks for tonight it was the best birthday present ever'
" Your welcome beautiful I love you too"
Natasha and Clint both went out like lights as soon as their heads hit the pillows. Natasha was right he did snore like and elephant.

THERE YOU GO GUYS. THERE IS A BIRTHDAY CHAPTER FOR SCARJO'S AND MARK'S BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY. THANKS FOR THE 550 READS THEH MEAN ALOT