Cats and dogs

HEY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. I HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK AND HOCKEY SO I HAVE HAD MY HANDS FULL WITH THAT. THANKS FOR THE 430 READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. SO HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER, PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK I WANT TO MAKE THIS YOUR STORY.

General POV

"Natasha I love you to the moon and back and I have a very important question to ask you."
'What is it Clint you can ask me anything and I love you to.'
" can we get a dog?"
'What no, I thought you were proposing. I was getting ready to cry.'
"I know it seams like I was going to propose but getting a pet is very important, if we can take care of an animal we could potentially take care of a kid later on in life."
' I love you Barton and you make very good points in your argument I guess we could test your theory.' Natasha tries to sound like it is going to turn into a debate like any other time they argue.
" yay I can't wait but what can we get you can choose."
' lets get a dog they are cute and they can cuddle with you when one of us goes on a mission.'

Clints POV
I can't believe she said yes to a dog. I always thought nat was a cat or a rabbit person. Oh well I will just have to take note of this next time I ask for a pet.
"Can we go tomorrow please"
' we can go, and we will go to the shelter.'
" ok let's go to bed I'm tired."
'So am I and I'm excited for tomorrow'
"So am I"
As we got to the bedroom Natasha went to the bathroom to wash up, and I went on the computer to look up the address to the shelter for tomorrow. We are going to be leaving after lunch because we have a meeting in the morning. Something about Tony designing new suits for the rest of us. I have a feeling that it's not going to be short.

----
Natasha POV
Uh finally the meeting is over. Tony talks way to much. I could see Clint fidgeting around in his seat a lot so I just help his hand and made sure that he would feel like it would be over.
We got to the shelter and there was the cutest puppy ever and I just wanted to take it and love it and take care of it for the rest of my life, but it was to loud so we decided on a brown boxer which had a strong body build. 'Clint can we get this one it is so cute and name it Francis.' I knew that it was his middle name that he hated so much but it is cute and he looks like a Francis. " sure but Francis is my middle name that you know I hate, I guess we can name him that but he gets. My last name." 'Ok sounds good.' We walk up to the counter and we have to sign a couple of papers and after 10 minutes we can take home Francis. I hope Fury doesn't mind dog slobber and hair in the S.H.I.E.L.D cars. it all can get cleaned up.

General POV
Clint and Natasha get home and take Francis to the back yard area where he can run freely while they unload the dog "gear". They got him a red and black bed and a dark purple dish so he can eat. The food was gross smelling as per usual and they had all of his toys spears across the room.
" we will have to get Francis's vaccines done next week because this week is special and I don't want anything to ruin it."
(A/N: THIS IS LEADING ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER)
' well we just can't tell anybody that it's my birthday and that we have a dog. Both of these this a very special and I don't want to have any interruptions while I get to embrace them with my boyfriend and dog.'
" of course Tasha, nobody will know our secrets and we will be living a happy life."

OK THATS IT IM DONE THIS CHAPTER. IT TOOK ME FOREVER. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK SND THEN I HAD TWO OTHER CHAPTERS ON THE GO AND THEY ARE ALMOST DONE. UMM WHAT ELSE... THANKS GUYS FOR THE ALMOST 500 READS. IT MEANS ALOT. SO YEA HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER