Together

HEY THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF APART. I AM GIVING YOU GUYS HOPE WITH THE TITLE. (IS EVERYTHING A JOKE TO YOU?) FUNNY THINGS ARE. - Tony and Steve the avengers OK ENJOY

Clints POV
Did I hear correctly. Natasha is leaving and knowing her she will never come back. I hope she hasn't left yet. I go into the room and I see Natasha sad. I don't want to make things worse, so I'm going to leave. I need to think things out. If I'm ever going to apologize to Natasha I have to think it through. I'm pretty sure she is going back to Russia so when I'm done thinking things out in Budapest I'm going to Russia to win back her love.
" Fury I'm going to Russia when I'm done so call me when she gets home"
" ok I will. I still don't know why you did that to her."
" well I was mad and anger took over."
" you are so dumb just get her back we need her here"
" I will bye director"
" till next time."
I bored the next flight to Russia and take my seat. I took first class just because I'm awesome. I have no idea how I'm going to win back Natasha's love. Will she ever forgive me? Will she even let me go near her? I don't know but I hope she at the very least talks to me.
I get to her old house fury told me this is where she is staying for the time being.
" delivery for miss rushman"
' just a second'
I wait she is a spy so I won't be surprised if she figures it's me.
She opens the door in a sweater covered in stains he makeup running and a bucket of ice cream in her hands.
' Barton get away from me I never want to see you again.'
" just let me explain."
' fine you got 5 minutes'
" may I come in."
' no we talk out here'
" ok... I'm sorry Tasha I shouldn't have said the things I said. I still love and I will till the day I die. Please forgive me and come back. I love you."
' I love you too barton just coming out here showed how much you care about me.'
Score.
" will come with me and forget this ever happened."
' I will.'
Yes. We packed our things and headed home.
" agent romanoff welcome back." I hear fury say
' it's good to be back sir.'
We go to our room that we share and go to bed.
'Clint I'm tired can you rub my back?'
" of course honey anything for the best lady ever."
'Aww you are really a ladies man aren't you.'
" only to you."
*snore*
Natasha is already asleep. I guess rubbing her back does make her sleep faster.
" good night babe see you in the morning."
All I get is a snoring sound in return.

HE SO I SAID I WOULD UPDATE THIS WEEKEND I JUST DODNT KNOW WHEN. I WENT AND SAW GREASE THE MUSICAL AT MY LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND DANNY ZUKO IS THE BEST EVER TOO BAD I WONT SEE HIM NEXT YEAR😥😥😭😭😭 ANYWAYS THAT MY LIFE COMMENT IDEAS PLEASE AND CHRISTMAS SPECIAL COMING SOON THEREFOR I WILL NOT BE UPDATING ALOT IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. BYE .