Preparing

Y/n POV

What am I gonna do!? I've got a date tonight with the girl of my dreams, and it's my first date ever! Yeah I've liked girls before, but I've never acted because of my shyness. And now I've got a date with a beautiful girl who likes me too! I'm so excited and nervous. Wait! I've got an idea!

Phone calling noises

"Hey F/n (friend name). I need advice."

"Sure dude, what's the 411?"

"I've got a date tonight with this amazing girl and I don't know what to do. I'm so shy and nervous especially around her. What if I fuck up?"

"Dude calm down first. Second how'd you get a date?"

"Well I met her at Petsmart she works there and after a couple months she asked me out."

"Alright man. Now listen she asked you out so I'm guessing she likes how shy you are which means she should be leading the conversation. So you just focus on being polite and chivalrous. Okay Y/n?"

"Okay F/n. I'll try my best. Wish me luck."

"Good luck bud. I know you'll be fine."

Click

After that I felt much better. So I  got ready dressing in my favorite purple plaid button up and threw on my Three Days Grace bracelet on my right wrist. Then I brushed my teeth grabbed my phone and my wallet and left.

Emma's POV

I wasn't nervous after all why should I be? I knew Y/n was a great guy not only polite and kind, but friendly and passionate. I just knew we'd have a fantastic time, but before that I need to decide what to wear.

Should I wear the thigh high black dress or the strapless red dress? I don't want Y/n to think I'm skanky so I'll wear the black dress with my flats. Flats because like it or not Y/n will go dancing with me.

After making up my mind I got dressed and finished getting ready for an amazing night with an amazing man.

Narrator POV

Y/n texted Emma saying that he was ready and would be at her house in about 20 minutes.

Y/n felt himself getting anxious again so he hooked up his phone to the aux cord and blasted his favorite spotify playlist on his way to Emma's house.

When he reached Emma's he turned the music down paused it and went to her door. He knocked then waited for the door to be answered. Y/n thought he was prepared for almost anything, but not who was on the other side of that door.

A/n: Another chapter done, shorter sure, but not horrible so I'll take it. Since I haven't been getting feedback on the story I don't know if it's good or bad. So to get the ball rolling let me ask you this who do you think answered the door? Is it Barbara or Momma from earlier? Is it Emma's mom or dad? Could it be her best friend or roommate? Comment who you think then continue to the next chapter. So that's it for now peace out!