PROLOGUE

Her hand moved with a quick but careful brush unto the canvas. She swiped left and right until the image finally and fully revealed infront of her sight. The painting is finished, and It looked exactly the same woman who keeps appearing in Mina's dreams, minus the face she always fails to see.

With one last stroke of the brush, Mina was done.

The painting will soon dry just enough for the Midnight Galary. Just in time for Mina Myoui's last public appearance before she leaves the limelight. And then, she finally can do the things she has yet to experience, and maybe, find her lost passion again.

"Are you ready, Ms. Myoui?" Mina's manager appeared from a corner with a cautious steps.

Nodding, Mina put on her brightest smile just as the door opened. Immedietly, flashes from the cameras were aimed and shut. The sound of clicking and the claps from people soon followed and echoed around the spacious, white and black room where Mina would bid her last and final goodbye.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," Mina started in a soft but proud voice everyone liked. "I would like to announce my early retirement."

Chorus of gasped and murmur then had filled the room at the sudden unexpected news.

Mina watched everyone's startled expression before continuing.

"Everyone knew since I was still a kid and barely completing any sentences, I have love painting. Everyday, every night, I've spent my time in my room bringing my imaginations into life. I can't thank you all enough for the support I've recieve since the beginning of my journey. But I must step out of the light and find myself again. I may disappoint some of you, but I hope for your understanding."

The people's attention was then at the painting in front, where all the light had taken upon.

"Let me present you my last work," Mina's voice faltered, a tear threatening to fall on her cheeks.

And with that, she quitely left.