TF: Chapter Six

Remind me to never date you
-

Five days had gone by, so fast, yet boring.

It was 4 in the afternoon when we landed from Paris to Japan, and the minute we stepped out from the plane, Mina's two bodyguards appeared.

Dress in black from head to toe, their stance told me that one wrong move and they'll shoot bullets straight into my head. I don't want any of that, so I stayed behind Mina in silence until I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore.

"Is this really nessecary?" I asked her, my voice low. "I doubt anyone could even recognize you with your mask on."

Mina ignored me though. Her attention solely towards her bodyguards that could passed as Dwayne Johnson's twins, minus their long beared. "Keep alert," she commanded instead, to which the two bodyguards nodded their head at.

I can't help but roll my eyes at this clichéness.

The bodyguards went ahead Mina and pushed everyone out of our way. And I could only lower my head in embarrasment when people turned their gaze at us with a mix of annoyance and disbelief.

"Mina," I called for her attention again.

"Let them be." She finally spoke as we moved along the crowd.

"Easy for you to say. You're used to this, I'm not." I scoffed.

We exited from the airport and was being lead to a white van that were already waiting for us outside. I followed Mina like a lost puppy. It's one of my dreams to visit japan, but I didn't expect this place to be this intimadating.

Everyone's looking fresh out from a photoshot, meanwhile I look like well . . . me.

Mina, although she wore her very unusual outfit: black jacket, ripped skinny jeans and her almost ruined shoes, she doesn't look half bad at all. I kind of figured out this is how she kept herself from being recognized by the public. Still, how can she rock any type of clothes? I think It's very unfair.

"Where are we heading to?" We were driving for almost an hour now. "I'm suppose to meet everyone at Hotel De Plaza. My couch is looking for me, Nayeon kept calling and I don't know what excuse to use this time."

Mina insisted me to stay at her cabin until my ankle healed. Nayeon had no idea about that. And even if I want to tell her, I doubt if she would even believe me.

Me with the iconic Mina Myoui? I wouldn't believe myself either if not for the fact that Mina is here with me as of the moment.

"Who's Nayeon?" Mina finally decided to speak up after the long silence.

"A friend," I replied. Out of everything I've said, that's the only thing she noticed. Unbelievable.

A smiled graze her lips before she turned to face the window again. "That's good." The van turned to the left street. "I did a background check on Dahyun, by the way."

"What?" That made me sat straighter on my seat. I blinked. "Why can't you just leave Dahyun alone? Seriously, what did she ever do to you?"

"My sources said Dahyun was quite a player. She dated two woman at the same time. I believe you know Sana and Momo, right?" Mina continued, now looking at me with her brow raised.