Chapter 5

My Alarm started yelling at me again at 4:40, letting me know it was Tuesday already. I turned off my alarm and sat up with my legs hanging off the side of the bed. Stretching and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I got up from bed and turned on the light.

     I always sleep with my ears and tail out just so you know. There's no way I'd sleep with them hidden. That is, unless I absolutely had to.

I made my way over to my closet to pick out yet another outfit.

Why can't our closests just choose our outfits for us? It'd make life SO much easier if they could. Ok, I'll stop thinking now.

The outfit I chose was..... simple? I think? It depends. I kinda just chose random things I thought could go together.

The outfit is a pair of ripped, camo skinny jeans. A black thank top with a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up on top. And as usual of everyday, I had my leather boots on and a plain black chocker.

Simple.

I think.

After I get dressed I go to the kitchen and expecting my mom to be in there doing whatever she would be doing this morning, I called out "'Morning, Mom." When I walked in there, however, she wasn't there.

Instead, there was a note that said, 'Don't freak. I was just moved a little bit further for my job so I'll be leaving earlier every morning now. Sorry but you'll have to fend for yourself in the mornings on the weekdays for now on....... actually, Now that I think about it. I'm not exactly sorry. Love ya, Mom.'

Wow. Thanks mom. You know just as well as me that I can't cook breakfast type foods or whatever. Give me some random Spanish dish to make for lunch or dinner, fine. But breakfast? No, no. No can do. I'll burn everything somehow. I don't know why, I'm just not good at it.

So I just grab a slice of cake I made on Sunday night and just eat that. When I'm done I brush my teeth and quickly brush my hair.

          I sit down on my bed with my back against the Wall and check my phone.

Eva: because I wanted to see who it was

Guess I just found myself in the middle of a convo. It seems interesting.

Xan: ok, but you could've told us to go without you instead of making us think you got held back for class and we had to wait for you

Cal: Sorry Eva, but Xan's got a point

Eva: well what about when Ash ditches us to either go before us or stay after, huh?

Cal: THAT'S because Ash tells us beforehand

     Dar: plus, we're all kinda used to it by now

     Eva: so you're all against ME but ASH gets away with it?

     Xan: Eva, quit being a drama queen

     Xan: we just said why we were a little upset

     Eva: fine, whatever

     Ash: guys, just drop it

     Ash: and Eva.....

     Eva: what now

     Cal: oooooooo

    Cal: she snapped, guys