Chapter 7

I got to my ninth period class a little bit before the bell rang. Oh, and guess what. That person from the lunch table just happens to be here. And I didn't notice. Again. Why does today hate me? I wouldn't have even realized he was here if he never tried to talk to me.

"So, are you gonna answer my question yet?" he asked, coming up to me instead of going to his desk. I don't even know where it is.

"Nope. I'm not. And you can't make me."

"Alright, everyone sit down," says the teacher, impatiently.

"Whatever. You will tell me after school. I'll convince you somehow."

"Sure," I say sarcastically.

After I say that, he just walks to his desk that's apparently across the room from me.

   At least he's not next to me.

"Just take out some paper and make up a story. I don't care about what. I'm not dealing with you people today," the teacher says before going back to doing whatever she was doing.

She's pretty chill for a teacher. I mean, it's really only 'cause everyone in here annoys her to the brink of insanity. I only know it's to that extent because I feel the same way.

So I take out some paper, a pencil, and eraser just in case I need to erase something. I also took out my earbuds and put one in my right ear while turning on Pandora. One Last Time from Hamilton was on this time.

I start writing a random story, not really thinking about what I was writing.

·~~~~~~·~~~~~~·~~~~~~·~~~~~~·~~~~~~·

When the five minute bell rings, the teacher tells us that we can pack up. At this point For Forever was on.

Once I finish putting my things away, I stand up and put on my backpack. Everyone else does the same thing, considering the bell was about to ring in two minutes.

At one minute left, The Pitiful Children came on. I'm enjoying ninth period for once. Huh, never thought I'd catch myself saying that.

The bell finally rang and I left as fast as I could, hoping to not run into that guy that keeps being nosey. I decided that I didn't need to tell the others that I was going to the cafe before them. So all I do is start walking there.

It took me about four minutes to get to the cafe. When I get inside, I take a quick look-around and don't see Aj. I didn't want to just stand to wait for him, so I sit down at our normal table and take out any homework that I have and start working on it.

Just as Aj walks in, I'm only about a minute into Dollhouse. I sigh and take out my earbuds wishing that I could finish the song.

I get up and walk over to him since he's just standing at the door, obviously waiting for me to go over to him.

"So, I take it that you wanna talk about this privately?" I ask, tilting my head very slightly, "I'm just guessing that because you didn't walk over to me instead.

"Yup," is all he says before turning around and motioning for me to follow him with a slight wave of his hand towards him.

So I follow him.

Oh wow.

An ally way.

Well, time to plan my funeral.

"Oh, how nice," I say with a sarcastic tone, "An ally. Totally helping me feel safe and trust you right now."

   "Have a little faith in me at least," he says acting hurt but smirking slightly.