14 ~ Stigma

N.O.P:

JK let out his all the something new feeling and anger into that punching bag, he calmed down. After 3 hours of non-stop boxing workout he took a cold shower. Before he goes to bed watches the time it shows 12:36am, after fighting within him he decided to turn on the screen. When he has not seen the expected person on the screen, his stone heart stopped working for a few seconds.

💭 He might be in the bathroom 💭

He waits for a good 10 minutes, after that he can't stay there just watching the empty room. He dashed out from his room.

Tae didn't go to his tiny prison, after one hour of cry made him lie down on the sofa with wet cheeks.

When JK comes down to pass the living area to his secret room, he almost misses to see the sleeping beauty. He slowly turns his left side and walks towards the person who is curled into a ball. Kneels down to see the sleeping person face, he clenched his hand and gritted teeth in anger when he noticed the corner of tears in tae's eyes. But his anger changed into a small sigh when the truth hits on his mind he was the cause tae's tears. His hands are urging to wipe it away but his mind tells him to do not. In the end his stone hearts won, lift his hand slowly and wipes the tears smoothly. But his cold hands sent the alerts to the sleeping angel, tae jolted awake and sit straights with widened eyes "It's me" JK doesn't know why he said that word, and tae doesn't know why the next seconds that word makes him calm down either. It's kind of something something feeling.

"Go and sleep the room" first time JK uses his calm voice to him, tae just nods and walks to his tiny prison.

⏮ time skip @ morning ⏭

Tae P.O.V:

When I woke up in that tiny room, I stretched my body in sleep mode. My gaze placed on the glowing slate and the glowing letters, I let out a deep sigh, then my gaze went down on the glowing numbers 6:36 am another sigh.

"I don't think he would let me go today" I said to myself and took out my phone which is keeping on my pocket "At least you're with me" unlocked it and searching the particular person number.

'Don't Pick up'

Tap that contact and select the message icon.

📩I am sorry, jiminie. I don't think I can able to come today. I have a fever, so please take care of my schedules. When I return, I will buy anything you want, please please please forgive me and handle it 📩

After sent the message I switched off the phone because I know my phone gonna spam with the calls and messages.

I laid down on the bed again and waits for the person and the upcoming worst painful sex. I mean that's what he gonna do, right?!

N.O.P:

Once JK gets ready he went to that tiny room. After JK opens the door also tae just kept lying on the bed, with the knowing of JK's arrival.

"Are you coming or not?" JK asks with his usual expressionless tone.

Tae rolls over on the bed to looks down "Where?" asks with his usual soft tone.

"You don't have any schedules today?" JK asks while leaning on the wall and staring stairs with his crossed hands.

"Huh?! Yeah, I mean yes I have"

"I will wait only 10 minutes, if you want to go then you can join" tae watching him with an unbelievable expression, finally JK moves his gaze up to look at the big eyes "Time.Starts.Now" tae tries to grab his clothes quickly and kick out the blanket runs towards the bathroom, in the midway, he stops in front of JK "15 minutes please, I won't take anymore" pleads with his big doe eyes and runs to the bathroom without wasting any more seconds.