45 ~ Real IDIOT

N.O.P:

⏮️ time info @ same day ⏭️

“There is nothing wrong, lolita” guk.

💭 There is a big WRONG gukkie, until you are not asking for you and me. Do you think marriage proposal is coming from someone else's mouth is a right thing?! Definitely NO. You should have to ask it from your bottom of the heart, just not from your lips 💭

“Lolita, I won’t force you either, it’s up to your decision. I’m okay with whatever you choose until you and jeong staying with me forever” even though guk likes the marriage idea, for him his lolita decision is more important.

“Then let’s forget about what jinnie said” tae said with blank expression and little bit broken heart. Guk just let out a sad sighs as a response.

Hours passed, jin playing with jeong and cherish his both babies with equal love. A few hours later jimin also joined with them. Tae eyes widened in surprise to meet jimin with 7 months pregnancy time.

“Jiminie, why didn’t you tell me? I’m really happy for you” tae runs to hug him carefully.

“If you had locked up yourself, how can you see your outside world? It’s not my mistake, you are the one disconnected me” tae really felt bad for everything he did in the past to them “I’m really sorry jimin” jimin instantly hugs him and pats on his back “It’s okay, but DON’T EVER do this again, okay?” tae nods in his soulmates missed warmth.

Meanwhile, yoongi and jeong.

“Why are you here?” jeong asked with his crossed hands and dominating voice.

Yoongi looking at his head to toe with knotted eyes “Do you want to locked up in that hotel room again, tin tiny?”

Jeong immediately runs to his papa and hide behind him with hugging his legs tightly “Try if you can, grandpa” challenged him.

“Youuu, tin tinyyy” while yoongi runs toward him “Ahhhhhhh” jeong screams and running to save himself from yoongi. Others are laughing at the very very very rare scene at the same time it’s just started.

⏮ time skip @ night time ⏭

While tae unpacking his luggage, guk knocking on the half opened door.

"Unpacking?"

"Huh?! Yea.. yeah"

"Hmmm, I just come to get back that box"

"Box?!"

"Yeah, the one, yoongi gives you"

"Ohhh that mafia box, why?"

Guk face turned into confusion "Why mean?! It was mine"

"Is that important to you more than us?"

"No lolita, it's.." tae cuts him "Then I keep it with me"

"No it will be dangerous to.." again he cuts him "It's your responsibility to keep us safe" 💭 I want you to be safe too, Gukkie. I don't know what to do other than this. I'm ready to take your risk life. Will you let me? 💭

"No, lolita. I can't take any risk anymore, please"

"If you want us to stay with you, then let me keep it with me. If you don't want us then here.." take the box from his luggage and placed it on the table "..take it"

"Lolita.." tae cuts him "Goodnight, I will see your response in the morning. And then I will take my decision until I don't need to unpack this either" guk backed away by tae's stubborn attitude.