40 ~ PAPA

⚠️ alert/warning/you may need it for the one last time, passing tissues 🧻 📢

Guk P.O.V:

⏮ time info @ from where his lolita and jeong left him ⏭

For which I have waited for a long time, finally I heard it from my jeong "Pappaa" he called me finally when they had left. The crying broken "Pappaaa" kept on ringing my ears. I badly want to stop them leaving me alone by tight hug, but I can't! They would not be safe with me as my lolita said, this is for their best, their life, their future without me!

Yugyeom, one of my trustable people except yoongi and namjoon. He doesn't like to live his life as us, in these anyone calling shitty mafia life. So he took another path to live his life, I doesn't expect his decision will help me in my future in this way. I called and informed him about their arrival. He was surprised but happy to hear the news of my jeong. And I clearly told him don't ask my lolita about me or anything.

I locked myself again, drinks a lot and breaks everything due to each of my cells burning to miss them. I lost myself completely! I felt when I still alive was in the hospital. I dunno how had I ended up here, of course it must be yoongi or namjoon. No one there for me except them right?!

Until I hear this voice "What do you expect from your self harming?" jin enters with anger mixed worry, I kept silent and staring at the hospital room aimlessly "From one side he is struggling for everything and another side you, lik.. Like a deadass. Why? Just why you guys can't live the life as your heart wants?" I kept silent, I know we both want each other we can't live without each other either. But his mother sensation completely avoids me, he has a valuable reason to hate me.

"Yes, I wished you don't want to be with my babies. But now.." he stops and exhales behind his closed eyes "I know from the starting you guys can't live without each other. Yes, you had made a mistake, and now he's doing but in different ways because of the situation. I am not here to blame anyone. Staying like this won't change anything. He already stopped me by going there, I don't know where or how you gonna protect them. From now on it's your responsibilities to save my babies" for the first time I am looking at him with a soft and kind more like thanking him for the trust on me?!

N.O.P:

⏮ time skip @ few days later ⏭

"Ohhh, god jeongguk. Please understand me, I'm not an owner of this fucking grand hotel to allow this okay? And I can't do this either, installing hidden camera without your taehyung notice just fuck off" yugyeom yells in fear.

"Yugyeom, please he had stopped going there anyone. I just want to know how they're doing, please yugyeom do it for me" yugyeom totally got surprised by hearing the please word from guk.

With a huge sigh "Okay, I will do" he agreed.

Yugyeom felt that was the biggest mistake he has done. Since that day guk starts to order one by one through online whatever tae and jeong needs. First baby bathtub, then clothes and blah blah blah. Yugyeom becomes a transporter with a bunch of lies as 'Our hotel offers you special this, special that. And you're staying here for a long time so that's why. And you're a famous idol, blah blah blah'