two.

~

chapter two : sleepover

the week went by super slow but finally, it was Friday.

i got on the bus and heard Claire shout something to me, but i didn't bother to even listen to what she had to say. i made my way down the the bus and sat next to Mia. we talked all the way to school as normal. i got off the bus and went straight to my locker to get my textbooks. but as i walked up to my locker i saw something horrible. something i only thought happened in movies. the words "bitch and whore" and many other disgusting names where painted across my locker. i turn around to see everyone staring at me, as i felt tears start to come to my eyes. before i let them stream down into my cheeks, i run into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall.

i cried silently in the bathroom stall so no one would know. once i knew no one was in the bathroom i whipped my tears of my cheeks and walked out of the bathroom. i walked into my first class and noticed everyone was still staring at me. this is going to me a long day.

finally i heard the end of the day bell go off. i grabbed my bag and rushed out of the school as fast as i could. i got on the bus hiding my face waiting for Mia to get on the bus.

once we reached out stop, we both grabbed our bags and got off the bus and walked to Mia's house. i had already packed my sleepover stuff so i wouldn't have to go home first. Mia unlocked her door and we stepped in and threw our bags on the ground. Mia ordered a pepperoni pizza and we jumped on her couch and started watching stranger things. Mia and i have been fans of stranger things ever since it came out. and we've probably rewatched it about 40 times.

i was happy now. i didn't have to worry about Claire and Aiden, or anybody staring or judging me. well not until Monday rolls around again.

after making it through the whole first season of stranger things, we were tried so we went upstairs to Mia's room. i made a little bed out of comfy blankets on the ground, because there wasn't enough room for both of us on her bed.
"Y/N?" Mia said

"yeah?" i replied

"wanna play truth or dare?"

"of course!"

i climbed up onto her bed and sat crisscrossed on the end of her bed.

"ok i'll go first, Y/N truth or dare?" Mia said

"dare"

"i dare you to post an embarrassing picture of yourself on your instagram story."

"ok fine only because i don't have a lot of followers so not a lot of people will see it."

i pulled out my phone and gave it to Mia so she could take a funny picture. she handed me back my phone then posted it on my instagram story.

"ok posted!" i said giggling at the picture she took

"ok Mia my turn! truth or dare?!"

we played truth or dare for another 30 minutes until we couldn't think of any other dares, so we decided to go to sleep. i slid into my bed and quickly fell asleep, and so did Mia.

the next morning i woke up before Mia so i decided to go on my phone. i unlock my phone and go on instagram to see how many people saw my story and to probably delete it before more people do see it. i tap the corner of the screen to see that only 20 people saw it. i quickly deleted the picture, before more people could see it. i scrolled through the people that saw it and saw that Claire has seen it. crap i didn't even know that she knew what my instagram was.
i saw that she had posted something on her story as well so i clicked on her profile to see what it was. the all most same picture of me popped up on my screen.

i stared at the picture on my screen, and i just wanted to scream

i stared at the picture on my screen, and i just wanted to scream. Claire has almost 2,000 followers so who knows how many people saw that story. i look over to see Mia staring at my phone shocked.
"i- i'm so sorry Y/N, i shouldn't have made you do that" she said almost whispering

"it's ok Mia, you didn't know she was going to do this." i replied.

"well let's get something to eat shall we?!" Mia yelled changing the subject.

we went downstairs to get some breakfast and continued on with our days.