twenty.

~

chapter twenty : back to school.

Y/N POV

beep beep beep

i woke up and rolled over to my side and slapped my phone so it would stop beeping.

6:00am

it's time for school again.

i groaned and rolled out of bed to get ready for the day. i went into my closet and got a new outfit noah's mom got me for the first day. i styled my hair and did a bit of light makeup.

i walked downstairs quietly because chloe and noah were still sleeping since they didn't have to wake up early.

"good morning y/n!" noah's dad said

"morning!" i replied as i grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"you excited for your first day?" he asked

"yeah!" i lied. i wasn't excited at all.

i put my shoes on as i heard someone coming down the stairs.

"hey y/n" noah said walking downstairs

"hey!" i replied

"well i got to go catch the bus!" i said grabbing my bag.

"okay have a good first day!" noah said

"thanks, you too!" i said walking out the door.

•••

i got on the bus and walked down the isle while everyone was staring at me. some even taking videos. i looked around and saw mia waving her hand up in the air from the back of the bus. i sit down, and before i knew it mia wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a big hug.

"eek y/n! i've missed you!" she giggled

"i've missed you too mia" i laughed along with her.

i could feel peoples eyes on me, so i turned my back so it was facing the isle of the bus and i was facing mia.

"you'll never believe what happened!" mia says excitingly.

"what?" i asked

"ian and i are dating" she whisper-shouted.

"awe mia, i'm so happy for you?" i said

we continued to talk until we reached the school and mia and i said our goodbyes since our lockers were on different sides of the halls and we wouldn't see each other until lunch.

i reached my locker, and grabbed my books, and a girl and her friend came up to me asking for a picture. i said yes of course, and continued to walk to class. most people where staring and whispering. even the teachers! most of them had smiles on their faces, others not so much, they looked at me with disgust, like i just jumped in a pile of mud or something. today's going to be a long day.

then i saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

claire.

she was standing there, her back pressed up against to the locker beside aiden, who was getting stuff out of his locker. we made eye contact, before i quickly turned around the corner and walked into class. there was no way i was talking or even going near that bitch today.

i sat down near the back of the class and i felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

i pulled it out because the teacher wasn't in the class yet, so i wouldn't get in trouble for using my phone.

it was a text. from noah.

noah 🥰
hey y/n hope u have a great
day at school :)

me
thanks nono, i'll try ahah

me
woah why did my phone autocorrect
noah to nono ahahah

noah 🥰
lol, new nickname? 😂

me
yesssss
anyway i have to go,
teachers coming.

noah 🥰
okay see u later. i'll be thinking
of nicknames for u 😉

you changed noah 🥰 to nono 🥰

i smiled to myself and put my phone back in my pocket.

•••

i got on the bus and sat in the seat mia and i normally sit in, and pulled out my phone since she wasn't on the bus yet.

i went on instagram and saw the girl i took a picture with today.

(pretend ur outfit is different lol)

❤️liked by y/u/n and 67 others
brea.insta05 y/n goes to my school!! @ y/u/n 💗
view all 5 comments

user5 omg brea your so lucky!
i'm coming to your school now

user6 brea you don't need to block your face, both of you are gorgeous!

i smiled and liked the post. it made me feel happy that people were happy that i went tho their school.

mia finally got on the bus and sat next to me.

"watcha lookin at" she asked

i showed her the post and she said

"so what's it like? you know being famous and having millions of people obsessed with you."

"woah mia slow down millions of people aren't obsessed with me. and it's nice not being an outcast anymore, but it can be stressful sometimes."

we continued to talk before it was our stop and we had to go home. i walked inside, to see chloe and noah watching tv on the couch. their parents are at work, and their homeschooling ends the same time mine does, so their teacher was already gone. (idk if you get a teacher if your homeschooled lol, i go to public school)

"hey y/n how was your first day back!" noah asked.

"pretty good" i smiled.

"i saw a bunch of instagram posts of you at school" chloe said.

"yeah, people wanted to take pictures with me and all that, but i'm sure it will stop." i said

"yeah." she said

"wanna come watch the office with us!" noah asked

"yeah sure!" i walked over it the couch and sat down.

a/n - this ones kinda boring 🤦🏻‍♀️

word count : 934 🤙🏻