twenty four.

^ that is one of my favourite videos 😂🥴

~

chapter twenty four : it hurt me too see her like this.

Y/N POV
noah said that he was going to go get some water for me, and tell the others that i was awake.

after he left for a few minutes, i started to get a sharp pain in my head. it was little at first,
but the pain kept getting worse and worse by the second.

i wanted to scream for help, but my body was just too weak. tears streamed out of my eyes as i was gripping onto my head. the group eventually walked into the room, and everyone's faces went from happy, excited and joyful, to panicked and scared.

noah rushed over to me and placed his hand on mine.

"y/n! what's wrong? what's happening?" he almost shouted

"i-i-it......h-h-h-hur-rts" i weakly whispered still holding onto my head.

NOAH POV

"someone go get a god damn doctor!" i yelled at everyone else in the room.

sadie and millie quickly ran out of the room and down the hall calling for a doctor.

a few doctors came into the room, one stabbed a needle into her skin causing her to fall asleep, another putting something around her mouth to help her breathe, then one yelled

"i'm going to need all of you kids to leave NOW!"

i couldn't move. i just stood there staring at the only person i cared about in that moment. gaten dragged me out of the room while tears where silently rolling down my face.

it hurt me too see her like this

•••
i heavily sat down on one of the seats in the waiting room and let my head fall into my hands, and by this time it was dark outside. i had no idea what time it was, but i was tried. after a few seconds i felt someone sit next to me. i look up and saw the one person i needed right now.

chloe.

chloe is my twin sister and she can always make me feel better. she's also the closest thing i have to y/n right now.

"hey noah, how are you holding up?" she said softly.

"i-i-i don't know" i said tipping my head back onto the top of the top of the chair.

"listen noah, it's going to be okay, ok? just trust me.... you really like her don't you?" she said

"y-yeah. a lot" i replied.

she wrapped her arm around me and i rested my head on her shoulder.

i must of fell asleep after that because i felt chloe shaking me and telling me to wake up. i slowly open my eyes to see that it was light outside, and chloe sitting there with a big smile on her face. i was a little confused and i turned my head to see the rest of the group and a doctor standing in front of me.

"you can go see her now. she's sleeping right now, but she will be awake soon." the doctor said and smiled.

i shot up from my seat all excited.