AMERICAN PSYCHO : HIP TO BE SQUARE

It's October and I want to write something with an Izuku psychopath and one of my favorite movie and book; American Psycho. So warning: it's not for children! Now enjoy!

The scene takes place in a living room. The floor has been meticulously covered with newspaper and the furnitures with sheets.

" That person has bad taste in decorating." Said Aoyama.

Shigaraki is slumped drunkenly in a white e armed chair, a glass in his hand. Midoriya is looking through his CDs.

"We can see his face of this motherfucker." The explosion quirk user mentioned.

You like Huey Lewis and the News? Asked Midoriya while showing the album cover.

"They're okay."

"Their early work was a little too New Wave for my taste. But then Sports came out in 1993, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically."

"In this world too; Deku likes to talk a lot." Observed Ochako.

Midoriya goes to the bathroom and caring one on his explanation:
" The whole album has a clear; crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that gives the songs a big boost."

He puts on a raincoat and takes two Valium. Izuku walks out with an ax, he comes back to the front room doing the moonwalk and leans the ax against the wall.

"Why is taking an ax? And don't feel too good about this world;" State Sero.
All the students of the class 1A were feeling the  same way has the tape quirk user.

Midoriya was still explaining the music of the band:
"He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a more bitter; cynical sense of humor."

Shigaraki is absent-mindedly leafing through the newspaper on the floor.

"Hey, Midoriya?"

"Yes, Shigaraki?"

"Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place? Do you have a dog? A chow or something?" the grey hear man just Lough from his own joke.

"No, Shigaraki." Respond the green hear a man with a big smile.

"Even his smile is creepy, rabbit." Mentioned Asui.

Confused, Shigaraki asked: "Is that a raincoat?"

"Yes, it is."

Midoriya moves to the CD player. He takes a CD out of its case and slides it in the machine and puts on "Hip To Be Square".

"In 1987 Huey released this, Fore!, Their most accomplished album. I think I heir undisputed masterpiece "Hip To Be Square", a song so catchy that most people probably don't listen to the lyrics." He then picks up the ax.

"What are you doing young Midoriya?" Asked All Might with panic.

"But they should because it's not about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's all a personal statement about the band itself."

Deku raised the ax and called:
"Hey, Shigaraki?"

The man turns his head by the sound of his name be called, At this moment Midoriya swings the ax toward his face screaming, blood sprays onto the raincoat, Shigaraki falls on the floor, and Midoriya continuing the beating and screamed:

"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!"

Everybody in the room was silent, horror was written on their faces, the only sound was the ax on the body of Shigaraki.

Midoriya takes his raincoat off, half of his face, his cover in blood, still panting. He sits back on the white sofa and surveys the scene. He checks his watch and lights a cigar.

END OFF THE SESSION

"Why?" Murmured Jirou

"We just want our cinnamon roll." Begged Mina.