The end

Sorry for this short ending, but I wanted to finish the year by finishing this fic. But don't worry, I have plans to write more multiverse fic, with My Hero Academia.
Thank you to everyone, who read, like it. I never thought that this fic will have 30k views and so much vote! I love you guys and hope you will be there for 2020 fic! Happy new year!

« I think we had enough of the multiverse. Hatsume, wake up Midoriya. » Order Erased head.

« Yes, sir! »

Hatsume took of the device and disconnect the device. Midoriya opens slowly, his eyes. The first things he sees, is his classmates crowded around him.

« Welcome back Deku. Is feeling alright? » said gently Uraraka.

« I'm feeling tired, but I fine. » He answered, he then asks: How was the session? »

 « You don't remember anything? » Questionned Kirishima.

« No, hope there was nothing awkward. » Midoriya smiles a bit.

« About that... » Started Denki.

« Ho no there is some awkward stuff, it's ok, I preferred awkward than a world where I'm a villain! » Laugh Midoriya.

Every student was sweating:

« Midoriya, it's better if you see for yourself. » Ask Iida sweating and making his strange robot move.

« Ok. » Midoriya was following his friend, with Iida caring one of the small screen with all the sessions. Izuku had zero idea what was happening.

All Might saw Hatsume on one the computer.

« What are you doing? Young Hatsume. » « The principal ask me to send him all the sessions that we saw today. » Respond Hatsume, with her eyes glued to the screen.

With that answer, All Might knew that soon all the class will be a front of this giant screen, again.