LUCIFER PART 2

A lot of people ask me to do a second part; so voilà the ending of the season 4, enjoy!

« we are still in the same universe. » Announced Hatsume.

Bakugou and Jirou are holding a man, Midoriya is a front of this man but before he could anything.

Uraraka comes in.

- « Detective, what are you doing? » Ask Deku.

« So cool Uraraka you are in the police force! » Exclaimed Mina

"I'm sorry, I know, I sh... It sounded like everything's okay. Just making sure you're alright." Explained Ochako a bit out of breath.

"You need to leave, detective."

"I know... I make you vulnerable."

"Vulnerable? He's the Devil! He's immortal!" Shout Denki.

"No, that's not it. I don't want you to see me like this. I know it scares you." Replied Midoriya.

"No, that's... That's what I was trying to tell you. I'm not... I'm not afraid of you anymore." Answered Uraraka, trying to find her words.

"You're not?" The brown hair girl shakes her head.

"Oh, it's so cute, he cares about her." tell Hagakure.

"You see, this is what I'm talking about. It's so sweet. I'm going to puke." Murmured the prisoner.

"True"

"You are just jealous Bakubro."

"Shut up shitty hair!" Shout Bakugou.

"Then why've you been so worried? Worried about my face, about all of it comes back." Questionned Midoriya with confusion in his voice.

"I wasn't afraid of you. I was afraid of losing you. That all this will take over, you'll forget about this place and... And that you'd forget about me."
Uraraka was red like a tomato, seeing her double saying all of these sweet things to Deku.

"Lucifer..."

But before she could say more, the sounds of people running could be heard. Someone grabs her, but Midoriya punches him in the face. It was like an army invading the room.

"They are pale, rabbit." Observed Asui.

People were coming in different directions.

" It's amazing how many demon souls you can source from a little church confession." Screamed the enemy.

"Demon souls army!" Screamed the class.

Demon grabs Uraraka who's screaming for help. She's holding Izuku hands. But he decided to let her go, Uraraka is shouting for help when suddenly:

"Enough!"

All the demons let go of Uraraka, and the others stop. Midoriya was on the stage in his true form with big wings.

"Ok, I'm going to to all my homework, be the nice friend ever, I'm..." Denki murmured, he was panicking.

"Fuck." Was the only thing that Bakugou says.

"You'll bow down... to your king." Izuku commands with his demon voice.

Uraraka is gasping.

"I don't how you do it Uraraka, but if I was at your place, I will be pissing myself." Simply says Sero.

Every demon kneel, even the prisoner.

"You do not belong here. Go home!" Order Deku.
And like this all the bodies fall on the ground.

"He is really a king." Murmured Momo.

Midoriya takes back his human appearance. Uraraka looks at him and nod with a little smile, Izuku nods back.

END OF THE SESSION

" I'm mean in his human form, he's hot. Uraraka don't you want a taste." Ask Mina with a little smile. Ochako was hiding a red face in her hand.

"MINA!" Shout Iida.