LUCIFER: WHO ESCAPED HELL?

So I watch the four seasons of Lucifer and I love it! So voilà one of my favorite scene from season 1! Enjoy.

Bakugou is asleep on a couch, he opens his eyes at the sound of breaking glass; he looks around and see Izuku searching thru his broken bottle on the bar.

"Someone had to much fun." Tease Mina and the only response from the blond was the middle finger.

Midoriya founds a bottle with a small amount of liquor in it. Katsuki sits up.

"Ha! Sleeping on the job?" Ask Midoriya bringing the bottle and two glasses.

" Luci, we still have to find Malcom..." Bakugou start talking, but the green head cuts him off.

"Malcom, yes. That's dealt with. It's old news, really."

"Luci? Bro, you really choose strange nicknames." Point out Kirishima.

"Shut up shitty hair and listen!"

Midoriya serves the drinks, Bakugou looks around and ask:

-"Where's Jirou?"

"Well, I was gonna ask you the same question." He walks to the blonde: " Perhaps your snoring drove her away." Bakugou chuckles.

"It's me, or Bakugou just chuckle at the sarcastic comment of Deku?" Mention Uraraka.

" And also, it's a very nice place and an expensive suit that Midoriya is wearing." Also mention Yaoyorozu.

Everybody looks at her without saying a single word she had to carry-on on, on her explanation: "and he have blood in the middle of the shirt. Everybody looks back at the screen.

Midoriya walks to Bakugou and gives a glass to him.

"I spoke to dad." He simply says.

"Excuse me?" Asked Bakugou chock.

"EXCUSE US?!" Screamed the class. "They are brothers in this world!" "I can't be related to this nerd!" Were some of the comments that could be heard in the room.

The silence came back after erased head threaten them.

"Yeah. I offered him my service in exchange f... Well, that doesn't really matter. He accepted." Deku then sits down.

"He replied to you." Comment Bakugou.

"Seems that in this world to: there are daddy issues energy." Observed Todoroki.

"Well, not in words. But his message was clear."

"And what does Father want?" Asked Katsuki.

"Someone's escaped from Hell."

" Hell for a prison or hell like hell, hell?" remark Denki.

"Must've seen a window of opportunity whilst you were incapacitated. I think he wants me to bring our jailbird back."

"That's it? Well, it shouldn't be too hard to track down a single errant soul." Answered Bakugou.

"Errant soul, like a metaphor or like errant soul, errant soul?" Denki remarked again.

Midoriya looks stressed, nervous: his fingernails are clinking the glass. Bakugou noticed the nervousness of Midoriya.

"You're afraid."

"Mmmm. Damn right I am." Was the only answer from the green head.

" Right, but you're never afraid."

"That's not good, kero." Noticed Asui.

" Who could possibly scare you, brother?"
Midoriya doesn't answer Bakugou's question, the blonde press the issue:

"Lucifer..."

"MIDORIYA IS LUCIFER?!" Screamed again the class.

"So Hell and soul are real." Murmured Denki.

"So yeah, big daddy issues energy." Observed again Todoroki.

"Lucifer... Who escaped Hell?"

"Mum."

END OF SESSION.

"Big family issue energy." Murmured Todoroki.

" Ok, I'm really scared!" exclaimed the invisible girl.

"Bro, like Midoriya is your brother, it's your mother or Midoriya's mother in their world?"

"Probably my hold hag she can be fucking scary. But I bet more on anty Inko; She can be fucking frightening."

" Or probably a mix between your mother and Midoriya's!" Emit Mina.

All Might started coughing blood after this hypothesis, after meeting both women and especially the one he could imagine how scary that woman could be if she was a mix between both parents of his students.