HANNIBAL : THERAPY SESSION

I wanted to do the god scene; but man , it was complicated so voilà! A little scene, enjoy!

Hatsume looks at her screen and says to the class: "We are still in the same universe."
Before anyone opens their mouth the session starts.

Izuku and Shouto are in an office, Izuku is on the parcel looking through the library.

"What a nice office." Comment Yaoyorozu.

Todoroki takes out a piece of paper and walks toward Midoriya.

"What is it? Asks the green head.

"Your psychological evaluation, you're totally functional and more less sane. Well done." Answered the white and red head.

Erased head add: "Every hero, policemen and other people working in the justice and protection department; has to go through this psychological evaluation if they kill someone on line of duty, or other traumatic experience."

"Sensei did you do this evaluation?" Asked Uraraka.

"Yes."

"Did you rubber stamp me?" Questionned Midoriya with confusion.

"Yes, Katsuki Bakugou will malaise, we had to rest him to know he didn't break you and conversations can pressed unobstructed with paper work."

"Hey bro! You are in this world also!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"Yeah, I heard my name shitty hear!" Screamed Answer Bakugou.

Midoriya walks on the parcel, hands in his pockets.

"Katsuki thinks I need therapy." Said Midoriya.

" Everybody needs therapy after watching all of these sessions." Murmured Jirou.

" What you need is a way out of dark places when Katsuki sends you there." Told Todoroki.

" So Todoroki you are a psychologist." Express Iida.

"It looks like it." He responds.

" Last time he sends me into a dark place a brought something back." Explained Midoriya.

" And you, Bakugou you are probably working for the FBI!" Figured Mina.

" A surrogate daughter?" Observed Todoroki while walking to his desk.

Midoriya looks at him with a hint of surprise from his comment. Shouto is caring on on his observations while tiding his desk: " You saved Eri Chisaki's life but you also offended her. Cost with certainly emotion obligation. Regardless of empathy disorder."

" You were there, you saved her life too; do you feel obligated?" Interrogated Midoriya.

Todoroki looks up: " Yes, I feel an integrated amount of obligations, I feel responsible. I fantasied about scenarios where my actions may have allowed a different fate for Eri Chisaki."

Midoriya takes a second to process the answer of Todoroki and comment: " Katsuki thinks Eri Chisaki helped her dad kill those girls."

" WHAT?! BUT SHE IS A SWEET GIRL!!" Screamed the class.

" How does that make you feel? Questioned Shouto.

" How does it make you feel?" Cross- questioned Midoriya with irony.

" I find it vulgar."

"Me too."

" WE THINK THE SAME!" Screamed the class 1A.

"And entirely possible." Comment Todoroki.

" Come on Todoroki don't change your mind!" Screamed Sero.

" It's not what happened." Respond Midoriya.

"Katsuki will ask her when she wakes up, or he'll have one of us ask her."

"Is this therapy, or a support group?" Midoriya asked with sarcasm.

"It's whatever you need it to be."

Midoriya leans down on the fence, Todoroki tells him:

" And, Izuku, the mirrors in your mind can reflect the best of yourself, not the worst of someone else."

END OF THE SESSION

"That was something!" Exclamed Mina

"Poor Deku..." Murmured Uraraka.