- P r o l o g u e -

"Muzan!" called a black-haired girl.

"Hm? " the said demon turned to face her.

"Do I look okay in this kimono?" Sura Umare, twirled and waited for Muzan's approval.

Her kimono was pitch black with red roses as designs and a couple of red petals. Her obi that wrapped around her stomach was painted bright red.

Muzan checked her up and down. He smiled,
"You look great on anything Sura."

"Ehehe.. Thank you.. "

"Why do you constantly wear something black or red if I may ask?" He tilted his head as he questioned.

Sura gave him a warm smile as a blush crept on her face.

"Isn't it obvious? Because they remind me of you... "

Muzan widened his eyes in surprise.
"I-"

"Ughh, " Sura unintentionally whined under her breath, "damn baby hairs and bangs.. Stupid stupid stupid." she swiped her hair up feeling annoyed and doing it repeatedly.

She looked at Muzan sheepishly
"I-I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"Ahahaha nevermind that," Muzan whirled to his cabinet drawer and grabbed something.

"Here, " He said as he reached his hand out, "It's for you"

"Woaahhh..."

It was a golden hairpin with a medium-sized red shiny moon at the end of it.

"It's beautiful... Thank you.. "
She put it on to keep her bangs from her face.
"Aahh.. That's better.. "

"You look perfect. Anyways are you resdy to go? "

"Yes! The festival has probably already begun" she exclaimed excitedly.

~~~

"Wahh~ there's so much food!" Sura drooled as she scanned the food stalls.

"Let's go eat- oh wait," she stopped talking with realization and looked at Muzan in the eyes.

"I forgot that you're a demon. I'm so sorry for being insensitive." she bowed apologetically.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, It's fine. "

"What do you eat though aside from uh.. Humans?, " She askes nervously. "Now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen you eat something or anything.. "

"Well, I mostly just drink their blood until there isn't any ounce of it left."

Sura flinched at that and placed her hands around her neck, protecting it.

"A-ah.. I see..that's good to hear..I-I think.. " she stuttered.
Muzan looked at her blankly, "You do know that the neck isn't the only part that I can get blood from right? "

"H-huh? Of course I doo... Why are you even bringing that up- *grumble*

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Oh did you hear that? Food's calling me, gotta go! " Embarrassed, Sura ran off to random food stall.

~~
As the sky was getting darker and darker, the moon shined brightly at the night sky making the stars look dull.

Muzan and his lover walked by the riverbank in comfortable silence.

Sura stopped and looked over the moon. Noticing this, Muzan halted and stayed behind her.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Her ocean blue eyes shone in astonishment as she didn't take her eyes off the moon.

"It is, I can rest peacefully" Muzan wrapped his arms around Sura's waist and placed his head on her shoulder.

Sura casted her eyes over him and gave him a peck on his head.

Muzan smiled at this and they faced each other. Slowly, the space between them was closing until they shared a sweet kiss underneath the moonlight.

~

"SURA! No no no... You can't die..please... " Muzan cried out. In his arms was the brunette girl with a bloody and ripped kimono. She was ambushed and got hurt by fighting back.

She got stabbed in her chest directly near her heart.

"I can still save you! If you just have some of my blo-"

"..Muzan..," Sura grabbed his hands weakly.
"Don't... You know I'm not ready to become one of your kind...hahaha.. " Her voice was hoarse. She suddenly coughed blood making Muzan even more panicked.

'How can you still smile like that? Even on the verge of death. ' Muzan thought.

Sura looked at Muzan directly at his shining red eyes.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?..." She stared into my plum red eyes, hers almost lifeless.

"I.. don't know.. I never seen such things, why? " Muzan held her close, afraid of letting her go even though he has to.

"I want..you..to make a promise, " she coughed blood again. She placed one of his hands on her cheeks, holding it tightly but gently,"This may sound selfish but... if ever I was reincarnated... can you love me again?.."

"Of course, I will wait for you even if it will take forever... I will still wait for you.. "

"Really..? " Sura teared up, "I'm glad....
.

.

.

.

I love you Muzan Kibutsuji "

With that... Sura Umare passed away.

••••••••••••••A/N••••••••••••••
Hai guyz.. Long time no update HAHAHAH

I'm very sorryyyy I don't really have the motivation and inspiration to continue writing my other stories :‹‹‹

I already have the plot of the stories but I'm too lazy to continue writing them though. But I still want to finish publishing them because the plot will be wasted.

I knoww that I was going to publish the Jungkook x Reader x Crush but as you knoww I got no motivation to write it. So much things have happened and etc.

Buttt.. KIMETSU NO YAIBAA AAHHHHHHHH I got motivated to write this since it's new so yahhh HAHAHAHAHA

Muzan is now my number 1 bae/husbando :>>> skl

Bye Karma 👋 Welcome Muzannn AHHHH

Till next timeee byeee~HAHAHA